Stunning, world class.........

How I got to 3rd row far Chris not sure but what a view:D

Absolutely loved Panic Station, Supremacy, Madness live, hearing them live brought out their funk, passion and rock. I wanted to hear Save Me but Im so pleased Chris did Liquid State he kept the party going and again live brought that song "alive", if you know what I mean.

Did they do Hysteria last night? Favourite of mine but I cant remember it??

Matt was more chatty and Dom in a onesie?

Favourite moments, Liquid State, Supremacy, The crowd singing for TIRO and Starlight so loud, New Born and Plug in Baby back to back.... Oh and Falling Down, so haunting

Just got back from Glasgow and both O2 dates.

Last night was brilliant! Have loved every show. Was on barrier in Glasgow, side view first O2 night and on the video desk barrier last night so was great to have seen the show from all the different perspectives.

Falling Down was amazing last night, really really powerful. Loved all the visuals for all songs too.

Had a nice chat with Kirky, saw Kate, and met L from the boards! :) and Will (bucket_), am I right in thinking you were near me to? I thought a couple times "Is that Will?" but didnt wanna say anything incase it wasent :LOL:

One of the highlights was Matt beatboxing after Undisclosed. Brilliant :LOL:

Pic from my POV:

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34211

Snap of Matt during Undisclosed from the vid screens:

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34212

The show was absolutley brilliant. The banking system though in London is a joke and the restrictions on how much you can draw out. I was nearly left stranded but thats a different story. It kinda put a dark cloud on the trip but apart from that it was awesome.

The show was absolutley brilliant. The banking system though in London is a joke and the restrictions on how much you can draw out. I was nearly left stranded but thats a different story. It kinda put a dark cloud on the trip but apart from that it was awesome.

What happened?

An amazing show last night and kaisercat, no I don't think they did Hysteria, Friday wins hands down for me in terms of set list (Sunburn, Hysteria, SS). I didn't even queue, I sauntered dwn from the Sky Lounge at 6:45 and got a great spot a couple of rows back on Matt's side.

By contrast, on Saturday, I queued from 12 noon and what that marred it for me was the blatant pushing in the queue by people who strolled up and walked past us when we had been queuing for hours! They were Italian and seemed ( or pretended to be) unable to understand when we commented on it, Sorry for moaning incessantly folks near me in the queue but it really upset me! And the squealing ladies from the same lovely country who clearly think Matt is some kind of love god (although I have to admit he is pretty cute... but I can't quite work out why) deafened me as well, I still have ringing in my ears "Matth-YOO, I love YOU!". But then we got New Born on Saturday so it makes up for it!

Great show lads, it felt kind of intimate despite the size of the venue and Matt especially seemed to really enjoy himself which made me enjoy myself more. Bit sad now its all over.... I may have to tootle along to Hamburg in December to help with my withdrawal symptoms. X

Fantastic show last night, biggest disappointment was the sound quality where we were sat. One of the worst venues for sound quality.

We were sat up in level 4 and it was just awful and frustrating, lower down the quality was much better.

Don't think I will be going to the O2 again, saw muse at wembley and reading and the sound quality there was fantastic.

Two of my videos from last night :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lM2RSthEYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmCFAFet3Y

I was in the 'cheap' seats in block 118 on Friday night and agree with previous posters that the view was awesome. These videos last night were from block 112 - better view, but surrounded by statues...I have a video of 'Falling Down' but haven't yet uploaded it since apparently I cannot sway gently to the music and hold a camera steady at the same time :LOL:

Well that was epicness squared! :D The stage/light show is amazing, the songs fab and the band seemed really relaxed and happy. Matt was in his element :happy:

Highlights:

- Chris <33 (Liquid State was awesome, as were his backing vocals to Explorers)

- Matt dedicating Starlight to his 100 year old grandma

- Beatboxing!!

- Falling Down

- Matt's arm waving followed by 'I can actually do that stuff now' :LOL:

- NinjaDom, of course!

I'm sure there's more but I'm starting to confuse it with Friday!

Well, I had an amazing night. :D

Not only did our rear seat tickets getting swapped for standing last minute mean that we got in for less than half-price, but we didn't have to queue to get in the arena either! We were about 20 feet from the front. Everything went pitch perfect!

Oh... and then my car broke down in the O2 car park after the gig.

Fifth time I've seen them live and, whilst this isn't the best set they've played (Reading will always be a tough one to beat), it's the best performance I've seen. What the hell has happened to Matt? He used to be so introvert and a bit weird, but he was a full-on entertainer last night (although it was a little strange seeing him wander around the stage without a guitar/keytar). All three guys seemed to have a wicked time, Chris was grinning like a total dork through most of Starlight, and it helped the atmosphere tenfold.

The pyramid stage was utterly mind-blowing. I'm still in awe today of how clever it all was. As usual, Mr Kirk's visuals were spectacular and you gotta love those lasers.

Only disappointment was that Matt didn't play the piano intro to New Born, it's just not the same. At least we got that wicked piano to guitar transition with Survival.

Oh, and Dom kung-fu fighting. Amazing.

I was at both gigs, on Chris's side at the barrier both times and I had the most amazing nights ever. Queuing in the cold paid off and I have learnt some queuing lessons to take on board for future shows :D

I must say that the crowd behind us were lame-ish, at some point the women behind us started talking :indiff:.

I did have enough space to jump on the friggin' barrier, I went totally insane during Plug in Baby and continued jumping throughout both nights :awesome:. I have some videos here, need to sort out the photos now ...

Also the best thing ever, on Saturday night my friend who was on the barrier next to me got the greatest surprise ever: her boyfriend came all the way to the front and proposed to her during Starlight. That was such a beautiful moment :)

Last nights gig definitely restored my faith in the band! Enjoyed it so much more than the last few times I have seen them live.

Was quite bizarre to see Matt interact and talk to the crowd so much, he seemed to be really enjoying himself and in turn made me enjoy the gig so much more. I was only expecting a "cheers" here and there :LOL:

Archived