Unsustainable

Supremacy

MotP

SMBH

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

(Monty Jam) Explorers

(Piano Rotation: Falling Down/RBS/Sunburn...(hopefully Bliss))

1/2 Host + TiRO

(either) Liquid State/Save Me

Madness

Follow Me

Undisclosed...

PiB

New Born (most probably, or SS)

Isolated System

Uprising

Koc

Starlight

Survival

I'm really wondering what he's expecting, I mean this sort of scam doesn't bring him money and it's a waste of time for both of us. Maybe he's hoping to find some naive people who forget to use the paypal security or something like that.

Anyway because of him I didn't buy tickets in the 2nd sale and now it seems like it will be a challenge to get some tickets tomorrow afternoon. Still hoping but I guess we won't get in. :(

Are you talking about the 'Jason Morton guy (jbeaneyj@live.com).

Or are you suggesting that I'm a scammer?

Just getting ready to head down in the car from the Midlands. Hoping to turn up some time around 10am or not much later. I'm one of those people stuck in the dark ages with no mobile internet so once I'm out the house that is it! Just me and awkward alone queueing, all worth it when Muse turn up though!

By the sounds of it I might have to park up. Then go buy some food and then go sit in the queue. Oh and must not forget the toilet! I'm way too awkward to go out of the queue if I'm on my own and expect to get back in it! The things you do for Muse!

Setlist may look something like this...

Unsustainable

Supremacy

MotP

SMBH

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

(Monty Jam) Explorers

(Piano Rotation: Falling Down/RBS/Sunburn...(hopefully Bliss))

1/2 Host + TiRO

(either) Liquid State/Save Me

Madness

Follow Me

Undisclosed...

PiB

New Born (most probably, or SS)

Isolated System

Uprising

Koc

Starlight

Survival

Seems like a pretty good estimate to me.

Completely gutted they got Sunburn last night, so probably ruling it out for us - but hoping for Bliss, and having crazy thoughts of something a bit random and amazing, maybe Cave :LOL:

Has anyone got any spare tickets for tonight or know of any? I really want to go and its my birthday :( Couldnt get hold of any before when they were released and i refuse to buy from these sold out sites or from ebay as never know if they are genuine.

Can anyone help?

Tez

Does anyone know what time the gig is supposed to end (or what time it ended tonight)? Want to know if I can get the last train back to Maidstone.

If you don't want to get delayed then RUN for the exit as soon as the gig finishes. The first 1000 people to leave can pretty much get the tube as normal, but eventually too many people will turn up for the tube to deal with and you'll have to start queuing at the station, which can take aaaaages.

I went on my own last night and it was still so much fun. I found a single standing ticket at the very last minute and couldn't say no. I had an amazing time. I'm going again with a mate tonight but it's seated. Either with friends or without you'll have an amazing time and sing along till your throat is sore!

I went home to Worthing after the gig last night to bath, change and sort my parrots, then picked Sally up and drove straight back up to London.

More people in the queue this morning, 30 in front of us when we arrived at 06.30.

It's bloody freezing in here today.

Archived