I went home to Worthing after the gig last night to bath, change and sort my parrots, then picked Sally up and drove straight back up to London.

More people in the queue this morning, 30 in front of us when we arrived at 06.30.

It's bloody freezing in here today.

One hell of a mission

I was gonna say when I turn up I could hang by the front of the queue and say hi but I imagine that would be quite difficult if you're 30 people back...

Also I'm only wearing a couple of tshirts at the moment! Looks like I'll be lugging round a jacket as well

We're in block 106 tonight. Can't wait! Last night was incredible.

Anyone going on their own and feeling lonely you're welcome to meet up with me and my mate before and after the gig. We're a friendly duo. As most muse fans seem to be!

Just PM me and I'll exchange contact deets with you. We'll be around central London before heading to the gig.

One hell of a mission

I was gonna say when I turn up I could hang by the front of the queue and say hi but I imagine that would be quite difficult if you're 30 people back...

Also I'm only wearing a couple of tshirts at the moment! Looks like I'll be lugging round a jacket as well

Dom, you will FREEZE! Needs more clothing!

im sure all the 'loners' will meet people in the queue. and it's going to be an amazing gig, always is! heading to ldn soon, i know it's a bit late already, but considering i have sinusitis and banging headache it's still a big commitment!

Pip who are you with in the queue? I only had your number on the Reading phone :LOL: And I take it Jamie isn't going barrier again

Jamie's just in front of me! I'm with the usual suspects, all in the first thirty in the queue :)

Archived