Almost had Dom's drumstick a lyk noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so much adrenaline pumping through me.

I HATE UNSUSTAINABLE AND IT WAS AWESOME LIVE

I'm the same i'm just like fucking ahgduADNGISFGHDFBYOGIHULFBYgoihuoih, basically. just. FUCK!

didn't need it tbh. It was pretty well balanced tonight I thought, plus I'd rather have Map. Hysteria was beginning to get stale by the end of the tour for TR i think

Of all the songs I've seen 4/5 times now, Hysteria is certainly one I'd have preferred to see again. It's a Muse staple... or used to be :(

Awesome gig, didn't know about the soundcheck so RBS was totally out of the blue for me. I was so sure we were guaranteed a Showbiz song for this gig, but I guess my girlfriend will have to try for a Showbiz song again next year, having just missed out 5 times now.

Awesome gig, didn't know about the soundcheck so RBS was totally out of the blue for me. I was so sure we were guaranteed a Showbiz song for this gig, but I guess my girlfriend will have to try for a Showbiz song again next year, having just missed out 5 times now.

I'd be happy with RBS over any Showbiz song.

I'd be happy with RBS ofer any Showbiz song.

Don't get me wrong RBS is a better song it was fantastic to get, but we'd both seen it before and I assured my girlfriend that there would be a Showbiz song this time since they'd unfailingly played Falling Down up to this point.

Host's Showbiz era, even if it was only the first verse and chorus (but that's more of it that I thought I'd ever see: I'd resigned myself to 4 of my fave songs being "put in the bin" (Coma, Host, Twin, Do We Need this?)

Don't get me wrong RBS is a better song it was fantastic to get, but we'd both seen it before and I assured my girlfriend that there would be a Showbiz song this time since they'd unfailingly played Falling Down up to this point.

I'd happily trade with you if it's not played again.

Great gig tonight. I managed to get to the barrier just to the right of Chris's podium and I was lucky enough to get a handshake with Matt when he came into the crowd during Undisclosed, made my night!

I love Host and it would have been amazing if they'd played the full song. A lot of people proabably wouldn't have known it though! I was looking forward to Falling Down so I was a bit disappointed they didn't play it since I saw RBS at Wembley.

I would have liked hysteria as well, but I also wanted MOTP so I suppose you can't have it all.

Interesting how Matt's giving more of his guitar parts to Morgan to do and concentrating more on the singing, like the verses in Starlight.

Host's Showbiz era, even if it was only the first verse and chorus (but that's more of it that I thought I'd ever see: I'd resigned myself to 4 of my fave songs being "put in the bin" (Coma, Host, Twin, Do We Need this?)

True. Hilariously she's seen Nishe, Forced In and Host then, so 3 Showbiz b-sides.

Also, Animals is just great live, as is Survival.

Archived