They only went and bloody played Sunburn last night in London. What's with Glasgow getting no Showbiz love? :(

Honestly. About half a dozen gigs before get a Showbiz song, Glasgow doesn't, then the next gig Showbiz songs are being played again :rolleyes:

Typical.

You got RBS. Fair rotation.

Don't worry they've moaned a few times already :rolleyes:

In a way, The nitpicky side of me can see what they're getting at. I don't know if RbS ever "went away" in the manner The showbiz stuff did, so even though the RBS rotation's more "special", it's replacing something which was more special in the first place

With that being said, it was still ace. Would've preferred FD or sunburn but that's only because I get RbS at wembley. I think if I hadn't, I'd have had a minor accident

Did any of you guys start queing early on the day? I'm looking for photos of the line / people at the barrier. We lost all our photos (it's SO annoying, I never take pictures during a concert, and the one time we do, BAM stupid camera loses them) It's easy enough to find photos of the gig but not the other ones :(

Did any of you guys start queing early on the day? I'm looking for photos of the line / people at the barrier. We lost all our photos (it's SO annoying, I never take pictures during a concert, and the one time we do, BAM stupid camera loses them) It's easy enough to find photos of the gig but not the other ones :(

My better half (mrskopite) and myself were #23 & #24 in the queue. My wife took loads of pics at the gig but I don't think we've any of the queue, etc. But I'll double check later.

My better half (mrskopite) and myself were #23 & #24 in the queue. My wife took loads of pics at the gig but I don't think we've any of the queue, etc. But I'll double check later.

Cheers :) We were the first un-numbered people, so we must not have been very far from you, as I think numbers stopped at 27!

Cheers :) We were the first un-numbered people, so we must not have been very far from you, as I think numbers stopped at 27!

Sorry I didn't get any on the line just the gig itself.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151186083117648.450410.775152647&type=1&l=e76c73fd88

Aw Liam! Genuinely so privileged to have been in the same room as you and for youto have thought Glasgow your favourite :D

Shame you didnt get to say hi Hannah, would have been nice to meet you. I met some lovely musers on the barrier. Was a funny moment when they realised who i was :LOL:

Heres a couple from the que. Nothing special but here you go anyway :)

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34264

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34263

Shame you didnt get to say hi Hannah, would have been nice to meet you. I met some lovely musers on the barrier. Was a funny moment when they realised who i was :LOL:

Heres a couple from the que. Nothing special but here you go anyway :)

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34264

picture.php?albumid=3099&pictureid=34263

I think I might have started jabbering some rubbish like 'omg Liam I can take my shoes off if you wanna cum' :LOL: real shame I didn't meet you or anyone else on here :( but who knows, I could have seen you all!

I know for next time to try much harder to et further forward, I was very lucky where I was but being 5'7 I would be way better at the barrier. Difficult though I know!

Aw those pictures bring back feels :supersad: just looking at pictures from the gig fills me with emotion and longing again. The guy who checked my bag was so sweet, he had a nose ring incase anyone remembers him. I was desperate for a pee and nervous and excited all at once and he just grinned at me and made jokes and laughed at my face paint and told me he hoped I really enjoyed myself :happy:

Archived