Right! For those of us who're not batshit mental enough to go for barrier, do we have a plan for tomorrow(Wednesday)?

I'd love to make plans but my mate arrives at Buch Bus Station at 6:35 and we're grabbing a bite to eat before we jump on the train so we'll be down late

for people on here seeking edinburgh based musers, i go .uni in edinburgh but from fife! totally skipling uni to make sure im there early enough. and reading back, yes, the SECC is highly prone to a lot of pushing, watch yourself at the barrier !

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

:musesign: I'm from Coldstream and this will be my 11th Muse concert, I'm hoping to meet up in the SECC bar with a few people after the gig - give me a shout if you see an old woman wearing a black Muse hoodie :LOL:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get those dancing shoes on!

I'm devastated!! Came down with a proper case of the man flu!! :'( I'm trying everything to shake it off even hot toddies!!! I have roughly 24 hours before i get to the secc wish me luck of ridding it people!!!!!!

Oooh bummer. Good luck man!

Hey guys, does anybody know what time this is likely to end?

I'm travelling through from Edinburgh and staying at a mates. I'm trying to convince another friend to come through though, and he'll only do it if he can find a way back. I know the last train is at half 11, so does anyone think it's possible to make this, or can you suggest alternative methods?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Archived