Anyone going for barrier?

4 Muse gigs and I've never had barrier! May also be the last time I see them after the prices they're charging (which will only rise with years to come) so yeah, if it is to be my last I'll be there mucho early and fighting tooth and nail to make sure of my place! :LOL:

(also hoping for a Showbiz song. Never seen a Showbiz song live in all my Muse gigging :()

4 Muse gigs and I've never had barrier! May also be the last time I see them after the prices they're charging (which will only rise with years to come) so yeah, if it is to be my last I'll be there mucho early and fighting tooth and nail to make sure of my place! :LOL:

(also hoping for a Showbiz song. Never seen a Showbiz song live in all my Muse gigging :()

Good luck to your ribs, crowd surges at the SECC are beasts.

Good luck to your ribs, crowd surges at the SECC are beasts.

I survived Kasabian in November with barely a scratch, and I was half on, half off the barrier at T Main Stage this year!

Worst barrier I've had was actually Wolfmother at the 02 a few years ago - Muse will be a walk in the park :p

SECC surges are bad, Muse Surges are bad, combined, you've a recipe for pain. If you don't get on the barrier proper, move back a good bit - trust me on this. anywhere between row behind barrier and about 10 deep at the SECC is suicidal at the best of times

SECC surges are bad, Muse Surges are bad, combined, you've a recipe for pain. If you don't get on the barrier proper, move back a good bit - trust me on this. anywhere between row behind barrier and about 10 deep at the SECC is suicidal at the best of times

I'm SECC experienced! I'ma be on barrier :D

So for people who have been to gigs here before -- where is the GA queue located? Outdoors/covered/indoors???

Yep there's cafes inside too if you're heading down with a mate really early. No picnics needed (they won't let you in with food, but food will cost you a bomb)

Plenty of entrances when it's just GA (there's no seating this time round like there was for The Resistance tour) and yes queuing is indoors, so no fear of getting wet if it's tipping down outside (which it usually is in Glasgow).

Will the doors to conference centre open early to queue inside ? if so anyone know what time about? :)

Would love to help you but all I know about the overseas service is that it is pretty bad

I'm not going down early this year, as soon as Muse get on stage I'll be able to navigate my way to the front anyway

this is pretty much what I'm going to try and do. I know it could piss a few people off but I will do my best to get to the front

Will the doors to conference centre open early to queue inside ? if so anyone know what time about? :)

Google says 8:30.

It's a big conference hall with multiple halls, everything will become clear once you arrive. Only problem is transport so if you have any questions fire away, I'm a baus at Glasgow transport.

Google says 8:30.

It's a big conference hall with multiple halls, everything will become clear once you arrive. Only problem is transport so if you have any questions fire away, I'm a baus at Glasgow transport.

Thank you My Hubby and & I are staying in Glasgow the night before so I can queue early enough for a barrier spot right in front of Chris :D

We can't make the gig now so are looking to sell our two standing tickets but obviously just want to get the face value back for them. Where's the best place to list these so they end up in a fan's hand, we don't pay fees and they don't pay over the odds?

We can't make the gig now so are looking to sell our two standing tickets but obviously just want to get the face value back for them. Where's the best place to list these so they end up in a fan's hand, we don't pay fees and they don't pay over the odds?

Are you based here? I might be able to find 2 people to take them if you want

Archived