I'm not sure at all, but he might have said "Animals" in gaelic (in Paris, he said it in french.. Well sort of).

He said this song is dedicated to Fred someone in a funny voice (apparently a MA banker) I laughed when he asked the crowd on the left if they could see anything :LOL:

Dammit I was screaming so much at the end I couldn't hear anything they said :( but of they do come back next year and it's Titp or murryfield then :supersad:

By the way what did Matt say when he was holding the mic to the crowd during starlight? It sounded to me like 'is anyone from Edinburgh' :LOL:

Sounds to me like they're starting to weed out their older songs and focusing more on their post-Absolution era. Hysteria is being swapped every other night for Map of the Problematique, and New Born is being swapped for Stockholm Syndrome. Even though SS is an Absolution song, it is still replacing New Born, a classic staple up until this point. With the absence of Hysteria and New Born, I fear we can start saying bye-bye to pre-BHR Muse.

Maybe so but they're almost reaching the point where they'll bring out a new album and play a minimal amount of tracks off it and have a setlist with all the fan favourites. It happens to every band eventually.

Ok so :awesome:

Was everything I hoped it would be and more! Loved every second of it. I sung along to ever song and danced and jumped up and down and got plenty of good videos (and crap pictures :rolleyes:) The crowd around me were great, really getting into it and emotional and laughing I don't know about other places though, some pretty scary looking people pushed past me every now and then :erm: The stage was very strangely placed which meant I got far better place to stand than I expected turning up at 7.30 but others probably could hardly see (matt even said at one point 'can you guys see anything!?' :LOL:)

What stood out for me is how humble they all are :happy: I knew this already but when you are that close and without all the reviews and magazine and forum and chat shows and website etc etc it hit me again how they are just 3 extrememly talented guys doing what they love best :happy:

Highlights for me were madness - expected it could go on a bit but was enthralled the whole way through and was a truley beautiful performance (and a glad rest for me, never realised how unfit I am I was totally exhausted and was only half way through :$) Follow me when Matt pointed at chris during his big vocals at the end :happy: the animals visuals, everyone jumping up and down to TIRO and SS and of course RBS, not only because it was a rare surprise but because it was a stunning performance :supersad: and I loved the roulette wheel since I had my fingers l literally crossed and was praying for SS and watching that ball roll round was so nerve wracking :LOL:

I have even more admiration for matt and chris singing so perfectly for a whole gig whilst doing every thing else because god I was shattered after belting out 5 songs let alone 20 :LOL:

I WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN :'(

Well, I was going to write something but Hannah pretty much summed it up for me too

+1

I wanted all songs I was hoping for too :awesome: especially Map and SS (OMG they were great)

These were the only decent pictures I managed to get (my photography skills suck)

A6DCGFdCUAE24Tr.jpg:large

A6DBl6nCcAAdqGe.jpg:large

A6DBNlYCQAEjp98.jpg:large

Was everything I hoped it would be and more! Loved every second of it. I sung along to ever song and danced and jumped up and down and got plenty of good videos (and crap pictures :rolleyes:) The crowd around me were great, really getting into it and emotional and laughing I don't know about other places though, some pretty scary looking people pushed past me every now and then :erm: The stage was very strangely placed which meant I got far better place to stand than I expected turning up at 7.30 but others probably could hardly see (matt even said at one point 'can you guys see anything!?' :LOL:)

What stood out for me is how humble they all are :happy: I knew this already but when you are that close and without all the reviews and magazine and forum and chat shows and website etc etc it hit me again how they are just 3 extrememly talented guys doing what they love best :happy:

Highlights for me were madness - expected it could go on a bit but was enthralled the whole way through and was a truley beautiful performance (and a glad rest for me, never realised how unfit I am I was totally exhausted and was only half way through :$) Follow me when Matt pointed at chris during his big vocals at the end :happy: the animals visuals, everyone jumping up and down to TIRO and SS and of course RBS, not only because it was a rare surprise but because it was a stunning performance :supersad: and I loved the roulette wheel since I had my fingers l literally crossed and was praying for SS and watching that ball roll round was so nerve wracking :LOL:

I have even more admiration for matt and chris singing so perfectly for a whole gig whilst doing every thing else because god I was shattered after belting out 5 songs let alone 20 :LOL:

WHERE WAS THIS BALL? O____O

/caps

Well, I was going to write something but Hannah pretty much summed it up for me too

+1

I wanted all songs I was hoping for too :awesome: especially Map and SS (OMG they were great)

These were the only decent pictures I managed to get (my photography skills suck)

A6DCGFdCUAE24Tr.jpg:large

A6DBl6nCcAAdqGe.jpg:large

A6DBNlYCQAEjp98.jpg:large

these photos are almost identicle to mine :LOL:

It was a white ball which moved really fast and then got slower and slower and dissapearerd round the corner and the last I saw of it it was on new born so I was like come oonnn and then it reappeared on SS! :D

I read about it but I never saw it last night. I'll need pictures from somewhere!

This made me even more excited than I am already :D We are staying in Birmingham 2 nights to make it less of a long drive and more of a holiday with MUSE thrown in!! Were you near the front? What were the crowd like? We plan to get there really early so we can be at the front, but I don't fancy being crushed too much! The crowd at Leeds were great so I'm hoping it will be civilised this time too :happy:.

I plan on seeing them next year too, so NOT too long to wait!

He's a nutter :chuckle: That chequered jacket is brilliant though :LOL:

:awesome:

How was your view, where were you standing? I was around the middle closer to the front than the back. Brilliant view! :)

I was at the barrier just to the right of Chris' podium, I would have liked to have been a bit closer to the middle but I had a great view of them whenever they went up there and it was well worth it to get a handsake from Matt!

How was it at your spot? Was it pretty lively? I'll need to go a bit further back next time so I can take in more of the show, both times I've seen them at the SECC I've been at the barrier.

Hmmm... I heard : this song is called animals, or as you would say ............ (I think that's what I heard) then after that I had no idea :LOL:

But I'm sure Dom said at the end "see you next year" wonder what that will hint at :):eek:

They said that after the Nov 2009 gig then played TITP the following summer!

I was at the barrier just to the right of Chris' podium, I would have liked to have been a bit closer to the middle but I had a great view of them whenever they went up there and it was well worth it to get a handsake from Matt!

How was it at your spot? Was it pretty lively? I'll need to go a bit further back next time so I can take in more of the show, both times I've seen them at the SECC I've been at the barrier.

It was a really good view, a few people jumping around, more of them were singing but I'd say I was the most lively out of them all haha, I was so hyped & excited because it was my first gig ever ! :D

I really enjoyed this, the performance was brilliant and Ruled by Secrecy was a great surprise. My only problem was ending up around seven rows back from where I started because of people moshing/fainting, etc. Still had a pretty good view back there though.

He said this song is dedicated to Fred someone in a funny voice (apparently a MA banker) I laughed when he asked the crowd on the left if they could see anything :LOL:

Dammit I was screaming so much at the end I couldn't hear anything they said :( but of they do come back next year and it's Titp or murryfield then :supersad:

By the way what did Matt say when he was holding the mic to the crowd during starlight? It sounded to me like 'is anyone from Edinburgh' :LOL:

He said Animal was dedicated to "Fred the Shred" and then called him a "fucking wee shite" in a scottish accent. VVVVV funny!!!!!!:LOL:

Archived