Hey guys, does anybody know what time this is likely to end?

I'm travelling through from Edinburgh and staying at a mates. I'm trying to convince another friend to come through though, and he'll only do it if he can find a way back. I know the last train is at half 11, so does anyone think it's possible to make this, or can you suggest alternative methods?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Last bus from Buchanan st bus station leaves at a minute to midnight even if he misses the train.

Hey guys, does anybody know what time this is likely to end?

I'm travelling through from Edinburgh and staying at a mates. I'm trying to convince another friend to come through though, and he'll only do it if he can find a way back. I know the last train is at half 11, so does anyone think it's possible to make this, or can you suggest alternative methods?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Yeah last train to lower Queen Street from the SECC is 11.40ish. He'll need to get the half past one (at the latest) then run up to Buchanan Bus Station for the midnight bus.

I wont be sleeping tonight and I'm back to school tomorrow! Never been so excited, it feels like being seven years old Christmas eve again

The November 2009 concert was my first Muse gig and I was well excited before that as well and couldn't sleep. I was counting down the weeks from the moment I got my ticket!

Can anyone advise what might be a good time to queue if I'm going for barrier?

I ask only because Muse fans are often a very dedicated bunch :LOL:

I went down pretty early the last time to get to the barrier. I went about 4 or half 4 and got a spot no bother.

I don't know if I can be bothered this time, I might want to try a different viewpoint. It's a helluva long wait considering doors aren't till 6:30, the support don't come on until 7:45 and you've still got to wait until 9 for Muse. The time goes very slowly!

I'm devastated!! Came down with a proper case of the man flu!! :'( I'm trying everything to shake it off even hot toddies!!! I have roughly 24 hours before i get to the secc wish me luck of ridding it people!!!!!!

Hope you feel well enough to attend. PS. Don't Stanton near me I haven't had my flu jab yet 😃

I'm devastated!! Came down with a proper case of the man flu!! :'( I'm trying everything to shake it off even hot toddies!!! I have roughly 24 hours before i get to the secc wish me luck of ridding it people!!!!!!

Hope you feel well enough to attend. PS. Don't Stand near me I haven't had my flu jab yet 😃

Anyone have any idea of generally how long the queues are for the cloakroom after SECC gigs? If they end with Survival I'll probably duck to the back to watch it and run out and get my stuff after "I'm gonna weeeeeeeeee" but I don't think I'll manage if It's Knights haha.

So incredibly excited for this. If anyone sees a chap with longish hair in a blue Radiohead shirt come say hello!

Anyone have any idea of generally how long the queues are for the cloakroom after SECC gigs? If they end with Survival I'll probably duck to the back to watch it and run out and get my stuff after "I'm gonna weeeeeeeeee" but I don't think I'll manage if It's Knights haha.

So incredibly excited for this. If anyone sees a chap with longish hair in a blue Radiohead shirt come say hello!

Very very long unfortunately.

I went down pretty early the last time to get to the barrier. I went about 4 or half 4 and got a spot no bother.

I don't know if I can be bothered this time, I might want to try a different viewpoint. It's a helluva long wait considering doors aren't till 6:30, the support don't come on until 7:45 and you've still got to wait until 9 for Muse. The time goes very slowly!

People are talking even earlier a few pages back. Your 4, half 4 gives me hope. That's when I plan to get there tomorrow - today now!

I'm heading for the SECC bar afterward to meet up with a couple of friends but none of us know Glasgow so will play it by ear.

Crowne Plaza bar beside Armadillo is usually ok for a drink afterwards I think and its nearby :) Not sure if bar in SECC stays open after

Archived