At what time does the supporting act start - finish and muse come on?

And can you enter the venue after the supporting act is finished?

Just curious because I have no knowledge on gigs :chuckle:

Probably an hour after gate opening time and will last around 45 minutes.

Yes if you have a ticket you can do what you please.

Well not be queuing really early, I've got Uni for an hour in the morning then need to get the bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow, head for lunch about half 1 then maybe think about queuing :) as long ad I can see te stage at a not too far distance I'm happy :)

Well not be queuing really early, I've got Uni for an hour in the morning then need to get the bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow, head for lunch about half 1 then maybe think about queuing :) as long ad I can see te stage at a not too far distance I'm happy :)

Well there's no point even queuing that early, surely. Go in at a normal time and you can get a good view from my experience - maybe queue about 6 if doors are half 6.

Cannot wait for this gig! Getting a bus from Edinburgh at half 2, then grabbing a bite to eat and a few drinks, before heading to the SECC to Queue. Hoping for a good spot, last time they played there I was on the barrier at Matt's side, aiming to do the same but at Chris' this time round!

Damn, dedication! I wasn't going to get there till about half 4, 5 o'clock.

It seems the this Glasgow gig is the least hyped, with London 27th being the most. Don't know why as we've always had good sets up North.

Anytime after noon/ late afternoon is a good time to queue, keep it calm peeps.

It seems the this Glasgow gig is the least hyped, with London 27th being the most. Don't know why as we've always had good sets up North.

Anytime after noon/ late afternoon is a good time to queue, keep it calm peeps.

I dunno. The resistance tour gig left me feeling -for a muse gig- a wee bit underwhelmed. And as for the T in the park set - was limp, lifeless and phoned in (especially compared with oxegen). Hoping this'll be good though. Have a good feeling for some reason...

I dunno. The resistance tour gig left me feeling -for a muse gig- a wee bit underwhelmed. And as for the T in the park set - was limp, lifeless and phoned in (especially compared with oxegen). Hoping this'll be good though. Have a good feeling for some reason...

Well from what we've seen so far, this will be the best gig in a long time. I've had people saying to me it's the best tour they're ever seen. I've got a feeling the Glasgow gig will have something special in it, seen's as its the first of the UK bunch. Time will tell... EXCITED :D

Archived