Even if there is that god-awful dubstep on the album, the first 1:30 of strings sounds incredible already. It is stuck in my head and I cannot wait another 102 days for it!!!!!! No need to hate on getting an album, I am sure it will be awesome no matter what genre.

the first part was awesome. i'm hoping that the dubstep part is just to fuck with us. :(

I'm pretty sure it is, but it's great that they followed through and put it in there.

Ok, will start on christian gangsta rap jazz odyssey, with some ambient rebellious dubstep and face melting metal flamenco cowboy psychedelia.

Edit:

It'd be pretty funny if they released more "trailers" with stuff like Matt rapping. The rage would be crazy.

does anyone reckon that the dubstep was made on the kaoss pad?

if it was then that's madly impressive!

Would've been on the Kitara they had probably!

Ok it sounds better if you don't watch the video at the same time.

:LOL: Typical Bells theories

Well, it seems to be just a snippet of one song on there. It's more than a tad movie-score-ish, even with the dubstep part. It seems they may know it too with the way they introduced it. :chuckle:

1) Unless the song morphs into something more like a heavy rock song from the full on dubstep (which it very well might), it's not the kind of stuff I'd actually want to sit down and listen to on it's own.

2) I sure as heck hope the whole album isn't like that. I can appreciate the one song, but the whole thing? :rolleyes:

The second law of thermodynamics states that “the entropy of an isolated system does not decrease”. Several governments have subsequently signalled their intention to go to the Moon to mine helium-3 as a fuel supply.

In which case, I’d consider this somewhat of a continuation of the ideas in Exogenesis…

The dubstep bit is from a song called Unsustainable, if the white board pictures leaked back in February are anything to go by ;)

Archived