Not sure about the bus heard thats cheap, flights were £30-40 return. Im also staying there the night before with the barnacles crew (other thread).

Yeah, read about that =]

but thats pretty cheap.

Will see if I get some money soon

Check RYANAIR and AERLINGUS.

Just thought i'd say that my friend passed out on a Ryan air flight once since they pump the air with chlorine or something because they have so many changeovers so they aren't on the ground long enough to get fresh air in apparently:LOL: Anyone else been on a Ryan air flight before?

I dont want to pass out:LOL:

Just thought i'd say that my friend passed out on a Ryan air flight once since they pump the air with chlorine or something because they have so many changeovers so they aren't on the ground long enough to get fresh air in apparently:LOL: Anyone else been on a Ryan air flight before?

I've flown between Stanstead and Stockholm, without passing out :LOL:

Hehe, okay. I guess my friend is just allergic to ryanair stewards or something:LOL:

Plastic seats??:stunned:

Sounds posh.

Or maybe I was just lucky to survive the whole business :happy: Well, it isn't posh but considering the price I think it's acceptable. When I went back to Sweden after my stay I had loads of luggage, about twice as much as allowed, but the nice lady in the check-in desk just smiled and let my smelly bags pass :D

i've flown to verona from Stansted and back and no harm was done :D

Damn I left it too late to book Barnacles, I'm in some other Hostel near by. Looks rather noice. I'm all excited again now.. still 2 months to go:rolleyes: haha

Mm same. :(

Where are you staying? I need somewhere to stay with my 2 other mates, somewhere which is easy to get to the airport early in the morning...

I flew to Dublin a few years ago with Ryanair and it seemed ok, really small plane but i couldnt smell chlorine lol

i think the other one got too full. but there is one for a mass hotel take over. Fortunately, i like about a 10 minute walk from marlay, so i intend to basically spend the whole day in the park, arsing around! hooray!

Archived