isn't that more of a meet up thread?

i still need to decide if i'm coming to this gig.. hmmmph!

gooo, you can join us at the guinness brewery and whatnot. Also new songs :D Oh, and cave.

It's an all-purpose thread! But we could keep this new one for stuff directly related to the gig---tickets, buses, etc, and the other as the meetup thread?

You really must join us, Kev! We've already got pub crawls (may be a bit too aptly named....:LOL:), open-top bus tours, and the Guinness Storehouse tour all planned. Can't wait to see the faces of the Guinness people when 75 Musers of all ages and nationalities show up for the group tour, all wearing Muse shirts! Oh yeah, we're going to the gig too.....!

its everything and anything :p

come! we still have space in the Barnacles takeover, youd share a room with MQ!

woa crazy horny!

i'm certainly considering it. i was def going to go then i realised how near it was to v fest, but i think i'm only off for the muse day to that so i might be able to do both, might have to make it a solo mission though so you kids will have to entertain me somewhat :D

i still need to decide if i'm coming to this gig.. hmmmph!

Go onnnnnn, you know you want to.

It's an all-purpose thread! But we could keep this new one for stuff directly related to the gig---tickets, buses, etc, and the other as the meetup thread?

Good plan!

Guest Emz.
woa crazy horny!

i'm certainly considering it. i was def going to go then i realised how near it was to v fest, but i think i'm only off for the muse day to that so i might be able to do both, might have to make it a solo mission though so you kids will have to entertain me somewhat :D

Then I can give you your Egg! WIN! :happy:

Go onnnnnn, you know you want to.

Good plan!

you know i'm thinking i will do. i might make this and v my summer holiday. i will need to befriend and tag along with a load of you lot though!

you know i'm thinking i will do. i might make this and v my summer holiday. i will need to befriend and tag along with a load of you lot though!

just look at the list in the other thread, musers of all ages, preferences and habitations, i doubt youll have problems tagging along :D

Looks like pretty much everyone is going---even the mad Israelis are coming!

oh awesome, is Liron going? i'd like to have a chat with her.

crap all i'm doing is talking about the meety stuff in the seperate thread. bad mod :(

crap all i'm doing is talking about the meety stuff in the seperate thread. bad mod :(

hehe, see it makes sense to keep them together, its just gonna get messy otherwise lol

Liron is coming, and I will finally get to meet my MuseDaughter Ortal!

Maybe the thread title should be modified to be more specific that it's a gig-related thread?

Edit: thanx, much better!

Archived