oh awesome, is Liron going? i'd like to have a chat with her.

crap all i'm doing is talking about the meety stuff in the seperate thread. bad mod :(

Dude, I'm only coming to see you :happy:

Joking, but yeah this time we must talk... and drink, it's my birthday the day before! :D

I'm dragging Ortal with me too...

But damn excited for the gig.

I have been waiting for this moment for years.

first Muse concert wooooo.

ill probably see most of ye =P

must find a hostel or hotel now.:D

*UPDATE* i might actually need help with the whole...finding a place to stay thing.

*UPDATE* i might actually need help with the whole...finding a place to stay thing.

Whoa, another Muse virgin! Believe me, this will be the first of many for you---that's what seeing them live does to people. So, shall we add your name to the list in the other thread? Dawnthief seems to be the ringleader for the hostel reservations, PM him about a space at Barnacles. There will be pubbing Tues and Wed nights (if you're over 18) and megameetups in the queue. Where ya hail from?

Welcome :happy:

hows everyone this fineee day?

Whoa, another Muse virgin! Believe me, this will be the first of many for you---that's what seeing them live does to people. So, shall we add your name to the list in the other thread? Dawnthief seems to be the ringleader for the hostel reservations, PM him about a space at Barnacles. There will be pubbing Tues and Wed nights (if you're over 18) and megameetups in the queue. Where ya hail from?

i would hope so. cant wait for the rest of them either =D

it would be great if you could. i need a place to stay for this thing.

there about 4-5 of us going though.

and yes we are over 18. does anyone know about pit bands?

will they be given out in the line like the past few concerts ive been too

or is there a pit at all cause there wasnt one at The Who!!

I hail from Kilkenny. south-ish Ireland.

im planning on seeing if anyone is there the day before so i can stay first in the queue,

and if there are mega meet ups you can all hop up to me.

thats if ye havent done it before.

Think i might try and get a muse t-shirt and get my username on this printed on the

back of it. =P

i would hope so. cant wait for the rest of them either =D

it would be great if you could. i need a place to stay for this thing.

there about 4-5 of us going though.

and yes we are over 18. does anyone know about pit bands?

will they be given out in the line like the past few concerts ive been too

or is there a pit at all cause there wasnt one at The Who!!

I hail from Kilkenny. south-ish Ireland.

im planning on seeing if anyone is there the day before so i can stay first in the queue,

and if there are mega meet ups you can all hop up to me.

thats if ye havent done it before.

Think i might try and get a muse t-shirt and get my username on this printed on the

back of it. =P

Hiya Aran, sent you a PM.

Have you been to Marlay Park before--was that where you saw The Who? (never got to see them perform live, but did meet Keith Moon back in the early 70's, what a madman!)

We're guessing there's some kind of Golden Circle with pit bands, so there will be lots of us queueing up early at the venue.

And ogula is planning on making special t-shirts for the gig, with maybe everyone's username on teh back, go see the other thread for the designs (maybe about page 35? damn thing moves too fast)

Someone in Ireland needs to contact the venue directly and find out about pit bands, golden circle, camera policy (never stopped me in the past, just need to know how sneaky I need to be....:LOL:)----HINT HINT....

Archived