People, just want to know a few things before I get tickets.

After a disaster with Radiohead recently & it seems park gigs are getting worse & worse & I don't want to trek all the way to Dublin for another repeat.

Will the Irish/crowd kick off in terms of moshing & circle pits? I mean how have Muse gigs been in the arenas in Ireland? If its going to be crazy then I'm there, if its going to be a funeral with parents, OTT people smoking weed, drunks then I'll give it a miss.

Thanks

Of the people who don't yet have tickets lots of those have checked their Ticketmaster accounts and found they're about to be dispatched (the tickets, not the people!) ;)

YUSSSS, Tickets being prepared for dispatch!! Best thing ive read in months!! lol *Ive been working alot*

Anyone stayin at the clifton court eden quay??

Will the Irish/crowd kick off in terms of moshing & circle pits? I mean how have Muse gigs been in the arenas in Ireland? If its going to be crazy then I'm there, if its going to be a funeral with parents, OTT people smoking weed, drunks then I'll give it a miss.

Thanks

I've not seen them in Ireland but I sincerely doubt it would be like a funeral :rolleyes: There will be drunks, and stoners, and kids with their parents but I expect intense mayhem as always :happy:

Has it sold out yet and srsly, 6am? *deep sighs* Expect to see me there then, very grumpy and sleepy :p

After a disaster with Radiohead recently & it seems park gigs are getting worse & worse & I don't want to trek all the way to Dublin for another repeat.

Thanks

It's Ireland, what do you think :rolleyes:

I can't believe there's gonna be a quene at 6am, the gig at the Point was really quiet compared to that....

Thanks

Are you English? Have you only been to gigs in England?

You'll get your eyes opened at Marlay Park :D

does anyone know for sure if there is going to be a 'golden circle' or how it operates? (ie wristbands, in/out basis)

p.s. my ticket is 17000 and something or other.

It'll be first come, first served...another reason for people to camp outside :indiff:

It'll be first come, first served...another reason for people to camp outside :indiff:

yes but is there definitely a circle and how will those who get in, keep their place for eg if they leave during the support act for a pee. do they give out wristbands or, as some places do, let someone else in in your place so you can't get back in.

anyone been to marlay park before?

yes but is there definitely a circle and how will those who get in, keep their place for eg if they leave during the support act for a pee. do they give out wristbands or, as some places do, let someone else in in your place so you can't get back in.

Yeah I have, but there wasn't a 'Golden Circle' that time. They don't always have one.

Are you English? Have you only been to gigs in England?

You'll get your eyes opened at Marlay Park :D

I'm English yes, I've been to gigs mostly in Eng only 2/3 outside the UK, well looks like I better start booking up!

Thanks

Hi Gianni (English with and Italian name? ;) ) I know what you mean about Radiohead - I was there last week. I wouldn't survive a proper mosh pit (too old and frail ! :LOL: ) but me and my friend were the only ones jumping around - everyone else seemed too stoned to do much more than shuffle their feet:rolleyes: or chat :mad::mad: - but then again some of Radiohead's stuff doesn't really lend itself to moshing

I've never been to a Muse gig without a pit. Whether it's Ireland or anywhere else, it'll be proper rock gig :D

hey im writing a review on this gig for the independent and herald am so i'm gonna need some peoples emails to tell me what they thought so i can have an even critical review,any volunteers?

i'll happily help

Hi Gianni (English with and Italian name? ;) ) I know what you mean about Radiohead - I was there last week. I wouldn't survive a proper mosh pit (too old and frail ! :LOL: ) but me and my friend were the only ones jumping around - everyone else seemed too stoned to do much more than shuffle their feet:rolleyes: or chat :mad::mad: - but then again some of Radiohead's stuff doesn't really lend itself to moshing

I've never been to a Muse gig without a pit. Whether it's Ireland or anywhere else, it'll be proper rock gig :D

you coming to Ireland as well?

I've been to Marlay twice, and both times I was there, it was wrist bands to the first people there. So yes, they can come and go as they please once they get a wrist band. Im pretty sure that'll be the story for this gig too.

Archived