no problem. sorry abut my rant, I must have been in a bad mood or something.

Now here is something completly off topic:

Just saw Joe Satriani live last night - probably the best guitar player in the world???

He was amazing but I the crowd seemed so tame compared to a muse crowd. Have I now only disapointment to look forward to at live gigs until I see muse again? Nothing else compares!

My friends went to see him too and said he is and I quote "Fucking Amazing" Haven't heard anything but that from them since!

Posted this in the V thread but its about Marlay park too so;

"He says there's a possibility of them playing few old songs, a few covers, and maybe a couple of new songs."

Was in kerrang

Yeah he also said: "I wanted to do a nice outdoor festival in Ireland because the last time we played there, at the Oxegen festival, it rained continually. We'll be playing to 20,000 people so it's not like its a warm up for V, it'll be a proper show.(we all know he really said 'pwoper';)). And then thats it for the year."

It better not rain!!

My friends went to see him too and said he is and I quote "Fucking Amazing" Haven't heard anything but that from them since!

Yeah he also said: "I wanted to do a nice outdoor festival in Ireland because the last time we played there, at the Oxegen festival, it rained continually. We'll be playing to 20,000 people so it's not like its a warm up for V, it'll be a proper show.(we all know he really said 'pwoper';)). And then thats it for the year."

It better not rain!!

mmmm, if it rains i will be very disapointed in irelands weather and also very muddy.

How often does it rain in ireland around august??

mmmm, if it rains i will be very disapointed in irelands weather and also very muddy.

How often does it rain in ireland around august??

Well last year I would have to say, it rained the whole fucking summer! I was at that gig at Oxegen and he's not lying about the continuous rain. It was absolutely pissing down the whole weekend!

I'm quietly confident that the sun will shine for Marlay though, the gods of rock owe us one for last year!:LOL:

Well last year I would have to say, it rained the whole fucking summer! I was at that gig at Oxegen and he's not lying about the continuous rain. It was absolutely pissing down the whole weekend!

I'm quietly confident that the sun will shine for Marlay though, the gods of rock owe us one for last year!:LOL:

Amen to that!

Ha, were you squelchy at oxegen last year too?:LOL: I swear I was wet for DAYS afterwards!

I was indeed, the wettest weekend I have ever experienced! I was delusional after waiting for Muse in the rain for 13 hours. Swear on my life, my big toes were numb for months afterwards and I have no idea why!:LOL:

and i can't afford Marley :(.

Im only Jealooooos :(

Aww, I know, it's really expensive, if they were playing up here in Belfast it would probably only be about £30!

We couldn't afford it either like, but still bought tickets, suppose it's more convinient as we only have to drive down and up again :LOL:

But you'd like have to get a plane or ferry.

Course you can! Sell a kidney or something? :LOL:

ive only got one anyway, :unsure:

yes thats a lie

Aww, I know, it's really expensive, if they were playing up here in Belfast it would probably only be about £30!

We couldn't afford it either like, but still bought tickets, suppose it's more convinient as we only have to drive down and up again :LOL:

But you'd like have to get a plane or ferry.

:yesey::(

I bought two general admission tickets off Ticketmaster. Now they say I have Row G-19 Seats 407-408 ???

I have not found a seating chart. Isn't it all standing?

Thanks for your help :)

Yea, it's all standing, don't worry bout that ;)

Gona be some gig people...but is dere any buses goin?

Marlay park middle of nowhere :LOL:

There are loads of buses from the city centre. Regular buses and special buses that are put on to and from the gig by Dublin Bus.

am i basically the only person who ordered on preorder and HASNT gotten my tickets yet?

nope they haven't been sent out yet for people in the UK and Ireland as far as I'm aware, mine are still to be despatched anyway

Archived