Yeeeeah it was brilliant

I got into The Pit! Did anyone see that ginger drunk hippie guy playing airguitar!?

Also, looooooooads of British people, not surprised though :) I dont mind, I love the British!

A small bit dissapointed I didnt hear Apocalypse Please and/or Sing for Absolution :(

Wahayy.. The gig at Marlay Park was amazing.. but all Muse gigs are amazing.. was peed off waiting for so long to get out and on the transfer buses But chatted to 2 really huge MUSE fans from Dorset (near Weymouth) who kept me from going mad waiting to get out..we got split up when the crowd surged forward to the buses!! Real Shame about that!! Would love to get in contact again.. If you guys are on here email me soon. cpawley_2000@yahoo.co.uk ((Carolyn (from Leicester Kasabien town)..

• 2 years later...

whoa... epic thread bump... just looked to see what I was saying in here at the time and came across this...

awww :( Sorry to hear that. I'm studying physics, working on a phd (or not working, such as the case may be :LOL:) I hope to be done by next summer *fingers crossed* ... then I get to try to find a job! :eek:

This was in August of 2008.... it's now October of 2010 and I'm still not finished :facepalm:

now if you'll excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep....

whoa... epic thread bump... just looked to see what I was saying in here at the time and came across this...

This was in August of 2008.... it's now October of 2010 and I'm still not finished :facepalm:

now if you'll excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep....

I didnt say anything at the time. was actually at the gig. was my first muse gig and what a gig!!! if citizen erased was played too it would have defo been better than wembley. i was goin crazy soon as dead star started lol

I am fucking JEALOUS of you all. I really wanted to gooo.

And: POSITIVENESS IN GIGS AND TOURS!!! :D

Innit! This was a great setlist, great gig, great atmosphere, great opener, great surprises. Fucking amazing show!

Shame you couldn't be there :(

Archived