Hiya Aran, sent you a PM.

Have you been to Marlay Park before--was that where you saw The Who? (never got to see them perform live, but did meet Keith Moon back in the early 70's, what a madman!)

We're guessing there's some kind of Golden Circle with pit bands, so there will be lots of us queueing up early at the venue.

And ogula is planning on making special t-shirts for the gig, with maybe everyone's username on teh back, go see the other thread for the designs (maybe about page 35? damn thing moves too fast)

Someone in Ireland needs to contact the venue directly and find out about pit bands, golden circle, camera policy (never stopped me in the past, just need to know how sneaky I need to be....:LOL:)----HINT HINT....

There is no way to contact the venue as it is owned by the local council, but i have emailed the promoter and I do know someone that works for the council, so I'll ask him to check it out if you like.

Hiya Aran, sent you a PM.

Have you been to Marlay Park before--was that where you saw The Who? (never got to see them perform live, but did meet Keith Moon back in the early 70's, what a madman!)

We're guessing there's some kind of Golden Circle with pit bands, so there will be lots of us queueing up early at the venue.

And ogula is planning on making special t-shirts for the gig, with maybe everyone's username on teh back, go see the other thread for the designs (maybe about page 35? damn thing moves too fast)

Someone in Ireland needs to contact the venue directly and find out about pit bands, golden circle, camera policy (never stopped me in the past, just need to know how sneaky I need to be....:LOL:)----HINT HINT....

yes i have been there for The Who and Foo fighters. great place. quite big.

:eek: your so lucky. they were all great back then. take robert plant for example.

blue grass? what in the hell man. anyway thats not to be discussed here.

well i went to a concert a while back and a guy jumped into the queue and told us to put out our wrists for pit bands (i got one)

im hoping they dont do that (unless he jumps in front of me again)

that way it could be first come to the venue first serve.

i dont think its possible to contact marlay park. directly anyhow.

maybe ticketmaster would know more. or MCD.

can someone contact muse and ask for about 200 of them :LOL:

There is no way to contact the venue as it is owned by the local council, but i have emailed the promoter and I do know someone that works for the council, so I'll ask him to check it out if you like.

who did you contact? cause im about to contact MCD

*update* nevermind mcd dont do wristbands or anything. ticketmaster then =P

yay, Becki (Becky?), that would be great, as you know there are a lot of us who want to know!:D

Yeah thats who I emailed but they didn't respond yet.

I emailed the promoters too, weeks ago, no reply :rolleyes:

I'm going to be queueing early, I'll be there at 7am if necessary! I know the girls won't like it, tough! They can come later if they like and I'll wave to them from the golden circle (if there is one) :yesey::D

I'm going to be queueing early, I'll be there at 7am if necessary! I know the girls won't like it, tough! They can come later if they like and I'll wave to them from the golden circle (if there is one) :yesey::D

They can come with me if they want later i wont be there at 7am:eek: thinking more like after lunch:rolleyes: might change my mind tho nearer the time!!

They can come with me if they want later i wont be there at 7am:eek: thinking more like after lunch:rolleyes: might change my mind tho nearer the time!!

Thanks Ali, I'll let them know you've offered :) I expect given the choice they'd rather go early if there's the slightest chance of there being a GC ;)

gah im confused!!

along with my ticket i also bought chris's (fibrerapist) and he got them for us but with my card, but on his ticketmaster account, so im just confused as to whether they will be delivered to his house or my house coz i know he had to enter my address at some point but i dunno if they will use the address on his account to send them to :wtf:

can anyone shed any light? :LOL:

edit!!!! Copied into the other thread too!! :LOL:

Congrats on the new username, Pip!

7AM sounds a bit extreme, but may be necessary. One variable we may not have considered: are there crazy Kasabian fans who are going to get there early? Can you imagine the horror of a GC filled only with Kasabian fans, who leave or are apathetic during Muse's set? Oh NOOOOOO!

I told my boys they need to come early with me but can go sleep under a tree somewhere; I'll be in the queue with the fun people!

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

so far they have apparently only mailed out the non-UK/Ireland people's tickets; I got mine over a week ago, they're lovely and even say "MEGALO" on them!

Will you be there, HJ?

I will probably be there before 7am if my secret plans fall through.

usuallly the support band is the one no one moves around for and the main

act everyone goes crazy for.

if there are silly kasabian fans they may be drunk

by the time mus come on so they will party anyway.

wont be getting my ticket till about late june - early july methinks! :(

are there crazy Kasabian fans who are going to get there early?

I'm on the Kasabian board and I think there are only 2 of us going from there - me and Helen .The Kasabian board is a very strange world where if you confess to liking the band you get ripped to shreds by the other forum members :$:rolleyes: I much prefer it in here - you are all so lovely ;)

I'm on the Kasabian board and I think there are only 2 of us going from there - me and Helen T .The Kasabian board is a very strange world where if you confess to liking the band you get ripped to shreds by the other forum members :$:rolleyes: I much prefer it in here - you are all so lovely ;)

you like Muse?!?!?! you noob! go start liking decent music :LOL:

I'm kind of hoping to go along with some of you since I'm going alone - it'd be nice to have some company ;)

No such thing as 'alone' at a Muse gig hon!:LOL:

Becky sums it up well! You will be in good company with the international family of Musers!

got my ticket 2 weeks ago just found out that its the same day as my leaving certificate results...

well... sorry lads ... but...

fuck the leaving cert :p

The concert will be gone after the 13th, but your results will still be there: you made a sound decision!

got my ticket 2 weeks ago just found out that its the same day as my leaving certificate results...

well... sorry lads ... but...

fuck the leaving cert :p

how come you got your tickets :(

leaving cert...gah....three weeks...noooooooooooooooooooooo =[

Congrats on the new username, Pip!

7AM sounds a bit extreme, but may be necessary. One variable we may not have considered: are there crazy Kasabian fans who are going to get there early? Can you imagine the horror of a GC filled only with Kasabian fans, who leave or are apathetic during Muse's set? Oh NOOOOOO!

I told my boys they need to come early with me but can go sleep under a tree somewhere; I'll be in the queue with the fun people!

Yes, tis early I know but I can't bear the thought of spending all this money, travelling hundreds of miles then not being able to get anywhere near the front! :eek: I'm an early riser anyway :happy:

I'm kind of hoping to go along with some of you since I'm going alone - it'd be nice to have some company ;)

No such thing as 'alone' at a Muse gig hon!:LOL:

Join us! :D:D

Archived