Yes, tis early I know but I can't bear the thought of spending all this money, travelling hundreds of miles then not being able to get anywhere near the front! :eek: I'm an early riser anyway :happy:

Join us! :D:D

I'm definately joining you :happy:

going by how MCD like to do their festivals.....

They'll fence off the park and have a couple of specified entrances to the park?

*is only guessing here tho :p*

Mate of mine in Dublin's got my ticket! :D can't wait!

Are there tickets still avalible? I can't go any more, my stupid boyfreind is buggering off to Thailand and I don't want to go by my self so I might be selling on the tickets in a couple of weeks :'(

At the moment they are all sold out (day tickets for muse) Theres still weekend ones for stafford.

Silly boyfriend, dump him:LOL: That is so evil of him.

Are there tickets still avalible? I can't go any more, my stupid boyfreind is buggering off to Thailand and I don't want to go by my self so I might be selling on the tickets in a couple of weeks :'(

you wont be going by urself, youll be going with all of us :D

At the moment they are all sold out (day tickets for muse) Theres still weekend ones for stafford.

Silly boyfriend, dump him:LOL: That is so evil of him.

eh? I thought this was the Dublin thread?

It was evil of him:supersad:

Any idea of where you would queue for this anyway?

Since its just a big park...:LOL:

There are two entrances as far as i know. one is where the parking is.

and the people on foot enter at an entrance which is across from a shop. i think its spar.

the shop is on the left (depending on what side you come from)

and theres a slope going down to it. fairly modern looking building.

across from that is a long fence an theres an entrance there. queue up along the fence.

you might want to ask the people in the shop to hold some food for you as after the concert the shop will be packed with people buying stuff, theres a guy that works there who is really friendly (he gave me free food cause i didnt know what to get)

anywho. hope that helps. :D

and the people on foot enter at an entrance which is across from a shop. i think its spar.

across from that is a long fence an theres an entrance there. queue up along the fence.

you might want to ask the people in the shop to hold some food for you as after the concert the shop will be packed with people buying stuff, theres a guy that works there who is really friendly (he gave me free food cause i didnt know what to get)

Very nice to know that there will be a shop near by for stocking up whilst queing :D Don't think I'm too bothered about food after, but something to drink will be essential :) Thanks for this information :p

Cool, thanks for the info.

Can people who don't have cars queue were theres parking, is there any difference between the two entrances?

Does it have a certain entrance on the ticket or what?

Cool, thanks for the info.

Can people who don't have cars queue were theres parking, is there any difference between the two entrances?

Does it have a certain entrance on the ticket or what?

I don't think it makes a difference. There's no difference in tickets anyway. But the car park entrance is a long walk, and goes on for ages....

I don't think it makes a difference. There's no difference in tickets anyway. But the car park entrance is a long walk, and goes on for ages....

Yeah, but isnt that where the special buses will leave people off too? And it does take ages to walk in that way! And its fucking dark coming back out that way! Really scary!:LOL:

Yeah, but isnt that where the special buses will leave people off too? And it does take ages to walk in that way! And its fucking dark coming back out that way! Really scary!:LOL:

The bus that I got going there left us off near the other entrance, near the shop, not the car park entrance. I got a different bus back home though, but I'm sure there are buses going back that way till about 12 too.

I can't be arsed wading through all the stalker groupy shit on this thread.

Has anyone got their tickets yet?

I was about to post something identical to this, good on you man.

No, I haven't got my tickets yet - I didn't think they'd be that speedy though. They should arrive in the next month-or-so, I'd say

Archived