http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUBKHR3wck

Hi everyone, my name is Etienne, I am from France. I have tried, several months ago, to realise a cover of Undisclosed Desires, in an more acoustic way, and we shot a little music video for this cover with a friend. I would like to know what people think about it... I hope you will like it :)

Edited by ClockworkBananaz

Hey all,

First time poster here. Been a big time Muse fan for awhile now, but never registered on the forum. In any case, I just finished a new violin cover for hysteria and wanted to share it here, with people that I thought would appreciate it most. Hope you enjoy!

Best,

David

Panic Station live at The Sound Circus, Bournemouth..Sorry about the video quality..its properly shocking.. but the audio is pretty good and considering this was our first time playing it live and probably only about our 7th time ever playing it we have to be pretty happy with the way this is one going..Great addition to the set. Surprised at the reception it got as the album had only been out 2 weeks....

hVMAj30J9ZU

The overly aggressive piano takes away of the atmosphere of the song, so that kind ruined it for me. Otherwise it does sound good.

thanks, I think you're right. this was the first take and for obvious reasons I went crazy on the piano. but I can see how it would be more pleasant if I didn't :D

Hey guys, I always wanted to produce a full song using only my keyboard, e-drums and virtual instruments. This video is the result of my little experiment. I also had a guest vocalist, Carl Lindquist, laying down some awesome vocal tracks.

Hope you enjoy it! We had a blast doing this :dance::musesign::dance:

Hey Musers! I always wanted to do produce a full song with my keyboard, e-drums and virtual instruments only. This video is the result. I also had my good friend and awesome singer Carl Lindquist, laying down the vocal tracks.

Hope you enjoy it, we had a blast doing this!! :dance::musesign::dance:

Hey Musers! I always wanted to do produce a full song with my keyboard, e-drums and virtual instruments only. This video is the result. I also had my good friend and awesome singer Carl Lindquist, laying down the vocal tracks.

Hope you enjoy it, we had a blast doing this!! :dance::musesign::dance:

To be honest I was expecting it to be awful, but that was pretty insane.

Also I swear the lyric is "All the seas have risen up" not "Policies have risen up"?

Hello,

If anyone is interested, here's my keyboard cover of Animals. It's pretty much my favorite song from The 2nd law, with a odd 5/4 time signature, and other stuff, so I decided it would be my first fully executed cover :D

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lnST6Sab6c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's the Rhodes/Electric Piano track (also with harpsichord), pretty close to the original if I say so myself :p

Anyway, tell me what you guys think of it, hope you like it!! :D

I've been working on a little project lately - I'm planning to do complete, detailed video covers of every single Muse song in chronological order. I've been progressively working on Sunburn, Muscle Museum and Fillip over the last two weeks, and I'll probably end up posting them one per week after I'm finished the entire album.

For now, just because I'll be on vacation for a week or so tomorrow, I'll post what I've got of Sunburn so far in audio format

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

The mix isn't finished, but any critique would be welcomed if possible.

I've been working on a little project lately - I'm planning to do complete, detailed video covers of every single Muse song in chronological order. I've been progressively working on Sunburn, Muscle Museum and Fillip over the last two weeks, and I'll probably end up posting them one per week after I'm finished the entire album.

For now, just because I'll be on vacation for a week or so tomorrow, I'll post what I've got of Sunburn so far in audio format

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

That mix :stunned:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Damn I remember you posting part 1 and thinking the piano was a bit flat and the drums needed to come out more.

Pretty much fixed here :awesome:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Holy crap, the accuracy is genuinely amazing. I can't wait to hear more :D