are you on about that Panic Station cover? Because it sounded pretty much allright to me :erm:

Yeah that confused me...ever such a slight timing blip at the very beginning trying to tie in with the click track but I thought I had got it pretty spot on...I think there was a slight jump in the audio at one point so maybe that was it?? Like to know so I can improve if it was about us. :)

Didn't do this to be amazing, did it as a one-take thing... I want to get some critique on my vocals; good/bad?

Reason I did this was 'cause I found an old cover of mine from 2 years back and it was GOD DAMN AWFUL and I wanted to see if I've improved, and I'm not sure if I have :$

Didn't do this to be amazing, did it as a one-take thing... I want to get some critique on my vocals; good/bad?

Reason I did this was 'cause I found an old cover of mine from 2 years back and it was GOD DAMN AWFUL and I wanted to see if I've improved, and I'm not sure if I have :$

That has FEELS :yesey:

Although I would say, you've obviously got a decent voice so sing without the track! Couldn't tell who was who at one point

And you seemed to be trying to replicate Matt's voice a lot, but maybe you're just similar vocally. Otherwise, it was really good!

That has FEELS :yesey:

Although I would say, you've obviously got a decent voice so sing without the track! Couldn't tell who was who at one point

And you seemed to be trying to replicate Matt's voice a lot, but maybe you're just similar vocally. Otherwise, it was really good!

Thanks man :$ wat do with these feels?

Only reason I played with the song on is because I'm used to being at my mums house singing, no-one can hear anything across that house it's massive!! But now I'm at my dads, you drop a pin, everyone can hear it! I haven't sang much here and I'm not used to it yet so I just thought I'd put the backing on :happy:

As to the similarity, I think it's just naturally quite similar (but I might have subconsciously copied a little because of the back track playing!), I grew up listening to muse and I'm also in a 3 piece band that play pretty similar music, I managed to keep my falsetto range which is surprisingly larger than matt, also I'm pretty sure our vocal break is around the same place too - just one of those things perhaps!

cheers man! :)

Uhmmm.... so don't massacre me, please...

Here is a cover I do on the harp of Unintended. It's not the best, I hadn't practiced it in months when my grandmother requested me to play it. My best friend was there, and decided to film me with his "Super 8" iPhone app, and put it on youtube. Also, my voice was not built for the song. Please don't hurt me if you don't like! I tried! :$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkEhxUBl1w&feature=autoshare

Uhmmm.... so don't massacre me, please...

Here is a cover I do on the harp of Unintended. It's not the best, I hadn't practiced it in months when my grandmother requested me to play it. My best friend was there, and decided to film me with his "Super 8" iPhone app, and put it on youtube. Also, my voice was not built for the song. Please don't hurt me if you don't like! I tried! :$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkEhxUBl1w&feature=autoshare

I really like that! It's not perfect but it's definitely original and original is good ;)

Thought I'd do as bucket suggested and do a song without backing - I'm badly prepared and hadn't practiced it much, and yes, I'm in my pyjamas. But hey ho, let me know your opinions musers!

PS before someone rips my falsetto at the end, I have had a cold :(

Edited by joemckie

I can't remember if i've posted my new covers at all?

Madness solo:

Supremacy:

Panic Station:

Panic Station one is pretty crap. Can't get the sound right in my Uni room! Can't get my levels loud enough as i will piss off neighbours :(

Hey it's the cover girl who was at roundhouse but I didn't see her at roundhouse but Jamie did see her at Roundhouse and tried to point her out but I still didn't see her at Roundhouse

yay uni

EDIT:

record them friday or saturday evening/night. Everyones playing shit loud then anyway

Hey it's the cover girl who was at roundhouse but I didn't see her at roundhouse but Jamie did see her at Roundhouse and tried to point her out but I still didn't see her at Roundhouse

yay uni

EDIT:

record them friday or saturday evening/night. Everyones playing shit loud then anyway

Yo i am the cover girl from the roundhouse aw yeah. I think i saw Jamie?!?!?! I was the one wearing stupid leopard print leggings who kept going in to the toilet. I was stood on the barrier with George, George's sister, Olly (at one point before he left to go stand by Tom) and the guy who makes loads of replica Mansons. Basically on Matt's side

yay uni. Yeah, but then their music will be in the background of the cover ahha

Yo i am the cover girl from the roundhouse aw yeah. I think i saw Jamie?!?!?! I was the one wearing stupid leopard print leggings who kept going in to the toilet. I was stood on the barrier with George, George's sister, Olly (at one point before he left to go stand by Tom) and the guy who makes loads of replica Mansons. Basically on Matt's side

yay uni. Yeah, but then their music will be in the background of the cover ahha

Yeah you were with Kev and Olly and Dip on the left, i was on the middle of the barrier with rwarsomesauce and Lee

i dont remember that??!?!

Hahahaha

@Olivia sweet Ray Bans

@Jamie I remember being around Dip in the mosh pits from PiB onwards

Why thankyou. I love them.

That was the weirdest gig in the world. I was at the front, and the only time someone got pushed into me was during Plug in Baby. I swear i had way too much personal space for a Muse gig at the barrier.

:0