http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHYbyl7zgdI&feature=channel&list=UL

new cover, the groove :D

philam64 -> yes, we're very lucky, he has an amazing voice. My guitar is a lespaul DC lite, yes, like bellamy in showbiz tour, it's a great guitar, very light, easy to play :)

Dude nice!! I thought it looked like Bellamy's. Is it rare or expensive? I want one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHYbyl7zgdI&feature=channel&list=UL

new cover, the groove :D

philam64 -> yes, we're very lucky, he has an amazing voice. My guitar is a lespaul DC lite, yes, like bellamy in showbiz tour, it's a great guitar, very light, easy to play :)

nice. i've subscribed - do you take requests? :ninja:

do minimum

I still miss that guitar sometimes. I've replaced it with one that's pretty much identical, but if I'm honest, it's not as nice.

nice. i've subscribed - do you take requests? :ninja:

do minimum

I still miss that guitar sometimes. I've replaced it with one that's pretty much identical, but if I'm honest, it's not as nice.

sure ! We've 5 covers in work. I will ask the drummer to record Minimum.

I can trade the DC for the original silver manson :D

philam64 -> I don't really know if it's rare, I bought it to james90, but I saw few DC lite on ebay. I think it worth around 800/900$.

sure ! We've 5 covers in work. I will ask the drummer to record Minimum.

I can trade the DC for the original silver manson :D

philam64 -> I don't really know if it's rare, I bought it to james90, but I saw few DC lite on ebay. I think it worth around 800/900$.

Deal :ninja:

They're uncommon to say the least. I bought that one for $900 in 2007, but they've become a bit more expensive since then

which covers are next? i wouldn't mind seeing a muscle museum cover either

Had Bank Holiday Monday off, so I decided to do a run through of the guitar based tracks on Origin Of Symmetry. Camera's a bit out of focus, and the performances aren't quite perfect, but generally speaking I'm happy with them, so I figured I'd post them as I don't think anyone on here's seen me playing yet really.

New Born -

Bliss -

Hyper Music -

Plug In Baby -

Citizen Erased -

Micro Cuts -

Screenager -

Dark Shines -

Just a bit of fun, but someone might enjoy them...

I had a day free yesterday so I just went recording crazy...Yeah there's a couple of bits in New Born and Dark Shines where I get ahead of the song a bit, but it's only minor details really. Have to return my camera power supply for testing as it seems a bit temperamental, but I should be able to do some more videos then after I get that back.