Hah, there's no way I'm adding that one to the list. :LOL: I have a new, produced Showbiz cover on the way in which I do that F#7 Showbiz ending far better than I did in that year-old video. Unfortunately my bass amp is busted, so I have to go get that fixed first. :(

I'd actually like to see a full Showbiz cover.

It's funny cause it's TrueAssassin.

That pun

1260035317313.jpg

Hiya guys, our band just made a Facebook group! We do Muse covers, our own stuff, other covers etc. Just yesterday we played Plug in Baby and Bliss! Unfortunately the only video there is of last nights gig was our own song where I may have dropped my pick :$ But, yeah. I would be grateful if you "Like" us. Thanks :)

http://www.facebook.com/AntonyBoghExperience

My school does a talent show each year. I'm not sure whether or not to enter. I can play guitar and I try to sing but I've never had anybody's opinion on it (other than my grandma saying "That was lovely!" after singing Unintended but I'm not sure that counts :chuckle:). If I was to do it I'd be doing some acoustic versions of some songs but my main issue is confidence, it'd be me with my acoustic guitar and voice playing and singing in front of about 100 people. I'd be shaking like crazy and if I messed up it'd be so embarrassing.

The songs I'm considering doing are: Muscle Museum, Plug In Baby, Sing For Absolution and either No Surprises or Karma Police by Radiohead.

What do you lot think?

My school does a talent show each year. I'm not sure whether or not to enter. I can play guitar and I try to sing but I've never had anybody's opinion on it (other than my grandma saying "That was lovely!" after singing Unintended but I'm not sure that counts :chuckle:). If I was to do it I'd be doing some acoustic versions of some songs but my main issue is confidence, it'd be me with my acoustic guitar and voice playing and singing in front of about 100 people. I'd be shaking like crazy and if I messed up it'd be so embarrassing.

The songs I'm considering doing are: Muscle Museum, Plug In Baby, Sing For Absolution and either No Surprises or Karma Police by Radiohead.

What do you lot think?

Go for it! That would be great! :)

Can you have a few friends over and play in front of them to help get used to people hearing you?

Go for it! That would be great! :)

Can you have a few friends over and play in front of them to help get used to people hearing you?

Well I used to be in a choir and we sang for lots of people but, then again, that's a different style of singing for the most part and I'd be on my own with this.

Two friends who heard me sing at this party said he liked my voice which I was very surprised (and embarrassed) by to be honest because I was being very quiet. I'm very, very timid when it comes down to my voice around people, I guess I'm just afraid of trying my best and then having people say "That's shit".

Well I used to be in a choir and we sang for lots of people but, then again, that's a different style of singing for the most part and I'd be on my own with this.

Two friends who heard me sing at this party said he liked my voice which I was very surprised (and embarrassed) by to be honest because I was being very quiet. I'm very, very timid when it comes down to my voice around people, I guess I'm just afraid of trying my best and then having people say "That's shit".

It might be a bit less stressful for you if your first experience singing/playing in front of people is with a band. That way, you're not alone up there, you know? Being a solo artist takes nerves of steel. Even then, from what I hear, lots of artists are scared shit before every show! :eek: But if you never try, you'll probably regret it. :)

Hey everyone, I covered "Stockholm Syndrome" on drums a while back and was wondering if anyone wanted to check it out :). I'm not sure if this the right section to post the thread but it's about muse so I guess it's the right section that's available

Anyway here's my cover of Stockholm, I hope you enjoy it!

My brother and I recorded all the instruments and I tried to get it as accurate as possible to the legendary Muse with a little personal improv here and there. Thanks for your support :). Let Muse be discovered even more all around the world!

What do you lot think?

If its just you up there you should oh most definitely not do No Suprises or Muscle Museum. No Suprises is good because of the 3 guitars + Xylophone + Occasional strings working together and MM has some empty guitar spots that even if you managed to fill wouldn't sound great.

But you should go for it. You never know, you might win.