I like them! If you could record a song to audio I'd be glad to play bass to it, to make a joined cover with some people.

I have a video of me playing popcorn on my channel. There is no audio apart from my drumming. It was supposed to be a collaboration with somebody else but they never made their part.

You are more than welcome to put it together with a version of yours if you have one. I'd love to see what that would look like.

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel and this is my first post here. I want to show you my first Muse covers. I will be uploading more covers soon!

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE EXTENDED VERSION:

e-LfHZ7hWlc

I make 8-bit Muse covers too. I love retro games!

HYPER MUSIC:

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE EXTENDED 8-BIT:

dsdqO7NWv3M

Hope you liked it. Sorry for my english and thanks for watching!

I have a video of me playing popcorn on my channel. There is no audio apart from my drumming. It was supposed to be a collaboration with somebody else but they never made their part.

You are more than welcome to put it together with a version of yours if you have one. I'd love to see what that would look like.

Do you have any recordings of drums only? (without the studio track in the background)

I'd be interested in playing guitar over a few songs if Matthijs wants to play bass.

• 2 weeks later...
:awesome: 'Twas very good! Nice toan.

Thanks ;) Thats my own toan but it seems to work very well for Muse. A strat into a JCM2000 with a fuck load of compression and reverb with a phaser, delay and whammy on call. Its pretty swell

plug in baby cover

dedicated to manfromcydonia... he was a good lad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut2TFa3xp5k

First cover video, and it didn't turn out that great. You can't actually see what I'm playing on the fretboard, and the video quality is pretty poor. Audio is good for the most part though

various mistakes (mainly with the fuzz factory ending up on the wrong setting causing a volume drop)

And yes, I know I can't seem to stand still.

plug in baby cover

dedicated to manfromcydonia... he was a good lad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut2TFa3xp5k

First cover video, and it didn't turn out that great. You can't actually see what I'm playing on the fretboard, and the video quality is pretty poor. Audio is good for the most part though

various mistakes (mainly with the fuzz factory ending up on the wrong setting causing a volume drop)

And yes, I know I can't seem to stand still.

Moar Whammy in the verses. And you didn't spin. I am disappoint :(