wtf?

people are complaining about cheaters being punished??? sorry but screw 'collateral damage' - seems like half the entries who were in a good position to get a prize were bloody cheaters!

well done on removing them! shame it couldnt have been done before but at least this ensures that the ones who ARE going to win played by the rules and and this point THAT is what matters IMO.

As far as I know, only one entry got deleted for cheating, well at least only one from the top5.

You banned him?

What a load of fucking shit.

When have we NOT banned people for having multiple accounts? :LOL:

It was deleted because the person who wrote it had lots of accounts, like Furygirl said.

Which means they probably voted through them, therefore illegitimately voting, aka cheating :chuckle:

Got an idea, next time:

Names in a hat

or

Top Angry Birds score.

The end.

Have to add Doodle Jump score to that too :yesey:

That still has nothing to do with what jokes casual fans get and don't get.

Yeah I know...what's your point though?

Starting it off with "lol" nice to know that a fairly serious point was funny to you. The reason wasn't quite obvious, there are many reasons, none fully answered why. "They're just silly points" shows how you're making light of an issue that many take seriously.

I found the image funny. I guess I also found it funny that you wanted to publicly argue with mods.

Niall I'm very sorry for calling you a cunt :LOL:

Yes that seems sincere doesn't it?

I'm no longer sorry anyway? I found it funny how angry you were with it actually, but I'm not gonna qualify all my emoticons with an explanation.

Oh and finally a definition. "contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness; complacent."

Actually I think I'll accept that, I think I was justified in feeling that way. We were acting under our collected agreed path for making to competition fair given the situation we were left with, a problematic system being abused by cheaters and filled with entries that didn't really match the requirement of the competition. We asked management and we got the okay. We were as content, correct,complacent and superior as we could ahbd should have been.

If you can't see how that word applies to your post...well...I'm very sorry :LOL:

Cunt :LOL:

If you're fishing for a ban I can save us all some time?

this was entertaining but it all seems to be getting a bit sour now. :stunned:

perhaps the competition should be pulled and a random entry picked as the winner.

The beef that would ensue would be enough to end all hunger crises in the world.

Yeah I know...what's your point though?

I'm asking what YOUR point is. What I quoted was your response to "Most Muse fans are more casual than the people posting here. They might not get in jokes and in jokes aren't "fantasy venues" "

No it wasn't, the suggested venue was "somewhere", and then a vague and subjective condition on that somewhere. That's not exactly a "fantasy venue".

If the competition was "abstract venues" then by all means!

Yeah and how is for example the Red Square a fantasy location? If you must delete all the entries which weren't exact locations why not delete the ones that aren't fantasy? This is utterly stupid.

Archived