So instead of Muse we get to see performances from earlier on Channel 2. Makes sense to me...

Wish we could watch Muse, but at least I can see Foster The People since the stream was fucked earlier.

LOL looks like Haley got a drumstick

I predict that at some point during the gig, Matt will say something like 'yeah we're gonna play some old songs from our second album now', everyone will get excited only for them to bust out New Born, Plug in Baby,and Feeling Good.

I predict that at some point during the gig, Matt will say something like 'yeah we're gonna play some old songs from our second album now', everyone will get excited only for them to bust out New Born, Plug in Baby,and Feeling Good.

:LOL: I'd cry if I were in that crowd.

Oh and I just looked up the Kanrocksas stream schedule and Muse isn't on it either. :erm:

That's retarded. According to the schedule, Cage the Elephant will be the last act to be streamed tomorrow. So the Black Keys, A Perfect Circle and Muse are all left out?!

Speaking of Kanrocksas, Arctic Monkeys are due to be streamed in 30 minutes.

probably not even New Born

really want them to get some goodies

Well, maybe it's Muse who don't allow to stream the gig...

If that's the case why wouldn't they want more people to listen to their music?

This is an opportunity to redeem themselves after they screwed up streaming SXSW.

Archived