At my first one they played Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Crying Shame, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, The Small Print, Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Ruled By Secrecy and more :awesome:.

That was a good'un, I'll admit.

Marlay was my first gig. It was also the best one.

1st) Oakland (Spring)

2nd) Sacramento (Fall)

3rd) L.A. Rising

So, OSL will be #4. :p:chuckle:

Also, not to make you feel like shit, but at my first ever Muse show they played "MK Ultra". ;):happy:

1st) KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 09

2nd) Staples Center night 2 last year

3rd) LA Rising

Aaaaaaand 4) OSL, with you!

My first Muse gig had what is arguably their worst setlist ever.

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. Hysteria (Interlude intro)

5. Guiding Light

6. United States Of Eurasia

7. Starlight

8. Time Is Running Out

9. Unnatural Selection

10. Plug In Baby

11. Knights of Cydonia (Man with a Harmonica)

Yeah...

At my first ever Muse show they played Fury, Ruled by Secrecy and Microcuts :p

At my first one they played Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Crying Shame, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, The Small Print, Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Ruled By Secrecy and more :awesome:.

That was a good'un, I'll admit.

:supersad:

I have never seen Feeling Good live :'(

Me neither! WIN.

My first Muse gig was in Raleigh last year, where we got the Exo/TAB set that was only played four times :awesome: We got TAB, Unnatural Selection, and freaking Ruled By Secrecy. All in a 15-song set, and US and RBS haven't been played since. None of the cheese either! Short-ish but awesome.

My first was Marlay Park, was supposed to go to original Wembley second night, but had a drama GCSE exam the next day. I got a D.

Same here i had college exams but i'm so glad Marlay park was my first muse gig. Well worth it. DEAD STAR!!!

Fine print at the bottom of the Lolla webcast:

"SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SELECT PERFORMANCES TIME-SHIFTED TO PROVIDE GREATER FESTIVAL COVERAGE."

Sounds to me like they could decide to put Muse on if they wanted to. Now... to go out and get shit-faced because it's Friday, Friday or stay glued to the webcast for the off-chance that Muse will be broadcasted and they'll play an interesting set. :shifty:

Fine print at the bottom of the Lolla webcast:

"SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SELECT PERFORMANCES TIME-SHIFTED TO PROVIDE GREATER FESTIVAL COVERAGE."

Sounds to me like they could decide to put Muse on if they wanted to. Now... to go out and get shit-faced because it's Friday, Friday or stay glued to the webcast for the off-chance that Muse will be broadcasted and they'll play an interesting set. :shifty:

the bold part is infinitely more likely than the last part. ;)

I know Wembley was one of them, haha! Birmingham was cool when we got it for the first time. We all screamed when we saw it on the setlist a few minutes before they came on. And it was played perfectly, I think the only time it has been in the UK. The only other time it got played on the UK tour was at the O2 where he got the verse lyrics the wrong way round or something. Wembley was cool with the teasing intro though...

I saw it for the first time at the O2. I didn't notice any problems with it, but then it was my first Muse gig so I was in fangirl mode :LOL:

Archived