i saw muse 4 times in 2009/10 (twice in the european fall tour, rock in rio, wembley) and i got MK ultra at all four :LOL:

i much prefer US live than MK ultra, though, they dont play it enough :( (funnily enough, in the album i like MK ultra more than US)

It's only marginally better than those two.

Edit: actually I prefer NSC to Invincible.

i dont care for guiding light but i lurves NSC and invincible was quite cool live.

No way! OSL will be my fourth time seeing them live, too. :stunned:

:stunned: Lol. How did that happen.

3rd time :$

Still looking forward to it so much. Even if I only get to see B&H as the special it's better than nothing!

Nothing to be embarrassed about! It would be my third time were in not for LA Rising. And agreed! I would still be very happy if I were to get the same setlist as LA Rising or Indy.

Lucky! I only went to the first night at Staples, it was a pretty standard setlist, but still good. But you guys got Bliss, RBS, NSC, and Stockholm Syndrome + epic riffs! But you didn't get Guiding Light or MK Ultra.

I know, I got really lucky. Yeah bummed about MK Ultra, I saw GL in 09 though and it was hilarious

Knowing muse, they'll use Leeds to rehearse.

Probably :indiff: Ah well, I have no expectations, only slight hopes.

MK Ultra is a goner.

Fare thee well.

At least I got to see it, unlike Assassin :(.

:supersad: Seen neither, booo.

I've seen MK Ultra three times. Two of those had microphone fails. :facepalm:

I know Wembley was one of them, haha! Birmingham was cool when we got it for the first time. We all screamed when we saw it on the setlist a few minutes before they came on. And it was played perfectly, I think the only time it has been in the UK. The only other time it got played on the UK tour was at the O2 where he got the verse lyrics the wrong way round or something. Wembley was cool with the teasing intro though...

I know Wembley was one of them, haha! Birmingham was cool when we got it for the first time. We all screamed when we saw it on the setlist a few minutes before they came on. And it was played perfectly, I think the only time it has been in the UK. The only other time it got played on the UK tour was at the O2 where he got the verse lyrics the wrong way round or something. Wembley was cool with the teasing intro though...

The riff after the first chorus at wembley was way more Br00tal than it should have been. I mean this in a good way.

I'm pretty certain it's because he was using the MB-1. He'd only got it that afternoon, so probably hadn't had time to set it up the same as his other guitars, and if you listen to the songs he used it for, moments like the MKU riffs, Exo Overture solo, Unnatural Selection solo, Stockholm Syndrome, etc, they were much much louder than anything else that night. It was just like this huge BOOM! echoing around the stadium, and it all came from the MB-1! :yesey:

I'm pretty certain it's because he was using the MB-1. He'd only got it that afternoon, so probably hadn't had time to set it up the same as his other guitars, and if you listen to the songs he used it for, moments like the MKU riffs, Exo Overture solo, Unnatural Selection solo, Stockholm Syndrome, etc, they were much much louder than anything else that night. It was just like this huge BOOM! echoing around the stadium, and it all came from the MB-1! :yesey:

Actually yeah, that'd make sense, I remember significant volume changes in all of those songs. It was epic, and made Overture so good. The dead note he hit at the start of the US solo made me jump a mile high :LOL:

Yeah, it was the MB-1. Santa 2 sounded the same when he first got that as well.

He said 007 is always louder, which is why he almost never uses it anymore, which is silly really. Matt, you're in a rock band, make your other guitars as loud as MB-1 and 007, not the other way around!

Archived