I am quite surprised how much I enjoyed the hit parade, because I was sure that everything after OoS had be a let down. Having seen OoS live will be a memory for life, but I do hope Muse fans can still appreciate their more well known songs too. Supermassive Black Hole and Knights were stunning last night.

I hate to be negative, but why are people presuming it'll be on a DVD?

Apparently the 360 cameras that were at Wembley were also seen at Leeds. I think that's one of the main reasons for it. Also the fact that Warner haven't yet cashed in on the 10 year anniversary of OoS.

Recovering from a fantastic Reading, and have been busy uploading videos. Wasn't anywhere near the front as I was with a friend who is disabled, so they're not close-up but it's better than nothing seeing the BBC didn't show what you all wanted to see. So here, to tide you over until someone with better videos comes along, is Micro Cuts.

Megalomania.to follow when it's finished uploading in about 45 minutes. Those flame throwers were epic, I dread to think how big they were in Leeds if these were the cut-down versions, no wonder the stage caught fire! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxiHSRtdrpc

Apparently the 360 cameras that were at Wembley were also seen at Leeds. I think that's one of the main reasons for it. Also the fact that Warner haven't yet cashed in on the 10 year anniversary of OoS.

You could see them yesterday on the broadcast too :yesey:

thanks for posting that ^^.

i'm still frustrated and sad by this whole thing. i agree that muse should have been considerate enough of their fans to at least hint at a recorded release of this show. it's not like we're not willing to pay for anything :rolleyes:

i'm just glad that i gave up on trying to make the stream work yesterday. all my crap emotions about not being able to be there just needed to be cut off. and then if i had been fighting technology and found that 90% OoS hadn't been broadcast :noey:

i love muse. and i hate muse. :$

That just seems so unlike Muse though, I've always thought of them as a very confident band.

From what I've heard from people that went to the gig, it went really well. I mean, Matt fluffed up on Starlight instead :p

Maybe they might consider it later on, review the whole gig and see whether they want it put out there.

I wonder if this means its the last of starlight :LOL:

u know matt. since fucking up cave they hardly played it. end piano bit on USoE :p

Yes they were. You can see them in the footage. The cylinders attached to the side of their mic stands. Also behind the piano, behind dom and one by Morgan. The same cameras that were used at Wembley.

I can only presume it was label decision, you don't hire out those sort of cameras for the sake of it.

Recovering from a fantastic Reading, and have been busy uploading videos. Wasn't anywhere near the front as I was with a friend who is disabled, so they're not close-up but it's better than nothing seeing the BBC didn't show what you all wanted to see. So here, to tide you over until someone with better videos comes along, is Micro Cuts.

Megalomania.to follow when it's finished uploading in about 45 minutes. Those flame throwers were epic, I dread to think how big they were in Leeds if these were the cut-down versions, no wonder the stage caught fire! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxiHSRtdrpc

Great footage - Thank you very much for putting that up! Jesus that looked amazing.

tumblr_ll0apc8voB1qhvyd8o1_500.png

I was amazed by Muse at Leeds on Friday, I was at the barrier and apart from one or two technical glitches that the band couldn't control, the show was out of this world. It was my second time seeing them (First time being at LCCC) and I'm so glad I got to see OoS in its entirety, especially Hyper Music and Bliss :D

(Also the flames on Megalomania were badass, even if they nearly left me with no eyebrows :D)

In reference to the absence of most of OoS last night; the excuse of not being comfortable playing those songs is a pile of shite, thus hinting at a DVD release. Are they trying to claim that feeling good and citizen erased are rare songs? They're played almost every gig so there must be more than meets the eye.

Also I heard much of the concert on Radio 1 today which shows that the audio has been recorded and catalogued. Again, hinting at a new media release. Have hope fellow musers!

What's all this Chris and football stuff. Are fans seriously stalking this guy to harass him with their own private interviews as he tries to play footy? Is he cool with that? Sounds annoying to me..

He invites people to play football with him. So no, they're not stalking him.

Archived