Dunno what to believe at all, although I will say now I've calmed down a bit, looking at the past few page it's like something much more sinister happened, rather than what really did :LOL: Night.

Shit I've just realised who you are and why you have so many twitter followers :LOL:

you're like the only one of the harry potter offspring in the new movie that isn't a man u fan

:awesome:

Put 2 and 2 together. Lolla surely would have broadcasted it if Muse let them. Same with the stream for Kanrocksas. Same with BBC3 and OoS. Surely all these tv/web channels aren't all laughing at us saying "HAHA WE GOT THOSE MUSE FANS GOOD!". No, Muse asks not to be on these broadcasts.

But I doubt Muse asks to not be on the broadcasts so they can sit back and say "Ha we got our fans good!"

Unless maybe they do

Anyway I feel like I'm the only person on here who isn't royally pissed off about this :LOL:

But I doubt Muse asks to not be on the broadcasts so they can sit back and say "Ha we got our fans good!"

Unless maybe they do

Anyway I feel like I'm the only person on here who isn't royally pissed off about this :LOL:

I'm not either. I am just crossing my fingers for a bootleg or a Pro-shot

I'm not pissed, because I know there's a live release coming, and it seems highly likely OoS would be featured.

Also I just finished watching the BBC broadcast. The last song?

Nights of Cydonia.

I'm not pissed, because I know there's a live release coming. :)

Also I just finished watching the BBC broadcast. The last song?

Nights of Cydonia.

I know I'm gonna be feeling bummed about this for awhile but I'm far from being pissed anymore. And I honestly wouldn't have noticed the Nights bit if it weren't for Twitter because I was barely watching the stream. :LOL:

For sure it's disappointing, but there's no being being upset. It's over and done with now. I'm sure we'll hear about a video release in the next few months.

Besides, Dee will upload his videos when he gets back, and they're always brilliant quality. :)

Yup, I'm looking forward to his videos, and possible multi-cam project from the Bootlegs website :awesome:

Relax guys.

Try to Sleep people in North Hemisphere :LOL:

That's what i'm gonna do

I'm not going to bed for like 4 hours, this will be a long day...

Forgot we had Dee's videos coming :awesome: Those are always win.

Only thing keeping me from committing suicide on the spot. Just kidding. But they are the biggest reason I'm not pissed, since I'm trying not to believe in any chance of a DVD in case I get all disappointed again. :LOL:

where are the PRO - SHOT videos?

New Born

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Uprising

SMBH

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

TIRO

Knights

Those were broadcasted, and should be uploaded around YouTube in the next few days.

New Born

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Uprising

SMBH

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

TIRO

Knights

Those were broadcasted, and should be uploaded around YouTube in the next few days.

:facepalm:

Cannot believe it. They better still come out.

On the bright side I thought New Born never sounded so good in the entire tour. Here's hoping it has finally come back to life.

Muse better give us a proper explanation or release a DVD in some form.

I'd be happy with the latter. Please ask Chris about the footage if you're going to the soccer field today! ;)

Archived