If I want to sound like a right dick, we paid to see these gems. The fact they wanted to keep these gems for those who are actually there is a nice gesture.

That would be fine, except that they wound up the rest of us to think we'd be getting more on the live feed than just the same old hits. If they had said something like "a selection of hits" would be broadcast, then I don't think any of us could blame Muse for wanting to keep this extra-special for the fans who were there. Also, the BBC misled us with that 2-hour time slot penciled in for Muse and all the advertising leading up to the broadcast of Origin-this, Origin-that, but that's the media for you, so what can you do?

They saved Feeling Good just for us! :awesome:

Your videos are awesome. Fuck Muse. :awesome:

Thanks!

Just got home from London! Lovely city :happy:

I was in the second row in front of Matt the whole day, but when the show started the crowd was insane :eek: I had to get out during Hyper Music because I really thought I was gonna die crushed there =\ so I lost Hyper Music, Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts because it was a long way to go to the main stage again :(

That would be fine, except that they wound up the rest of us to think we'd be getting more on the live feed than just the same old hits. If they had said something like "a selection of hits" would be broadcast, then I don't think any of us could blame Muse for wanting to keep this extra-special for the fans who were there. Also, the BBC misled us with that 2-hour time slot penciled in for Muse and all the advertising leading up to the broadcast of Origin-this, Origin-that, but that's the media for you, so what can you do?

All of this!

I don't think any one got the chance to talk to chris. He arrived just before the footie began and after the match there was no signing or picture taking. Guess there were too many fangirls waiting to mob him.

Or he cheesed cos he didn't wanna feel the rage.

/muserage

If I want to sound like a right dick, we paid to see these gems. The fact they wanted to keep these gems for those who are actually there is a nice gesture.

:awesome:

Nah, the rage would have come from people not having been able to set any oos songs rather than people who were there and saw it live ;)

:awesome:

Nah, the rage would have come from people not having been able to set any oos songs rather than people who were there and saw it live ;)

Yeah, I saw it live but still feel pissed off, even though I have no reason too.

I didn't expect to come away from this so confused lol

Yeah, I saw it live buttill feel pissed off, even though I have no reason too.

I didn't expect to come away from this so confused lol

Oh yeah I feel very sad and angry for all those people who now aren't able to see it. Yesterday at the footie I didn't know they gave some piss poor excuse though. If they want to make an exclusive dvd, fine. But don't post trolling threads about seeing muse play an amazing set celebrating oos

Just got home from London! Lovely city :happy:

I was in the second row in front of Matt the whole day, but when the show started the crowd was insane :eek: I had to get out during Hyper Music because I really thought I was gonna die crushed there =\ so I lost Hyper Music, Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts because it was a long way to go to the main stage again :(

:eek: Even worse than the crowds in Brazil? The craziest crowd I've been in was in Argentina for RATM, so I just assumed that what they say about South American gig crowds being the world's wildest must be true.

Sorry you missed those songs!

:eek: Even worse than the crowds in Brazil? The craziest crowd I've been in was in Argentina for RATM, so I just assumed that what they say about South American gig crowds being the world's wildest must be true.

Sorry you missed those songs!

yes it was the worst crowd I've been to, the problem is the crowd surfing, I had wellies and knees on my face all the time during Enter Shikari :LOL: We don't have that kind of crowd surfing around here..I'm used to the pushing but I'm not used to that :p

And thank you! I lost those songs but it was worth anyway :D

The only way to really stay on your feet in a crowd is to keep on moving, wether its moving with the crowd or moshing or whatever.

I get stitches whenever I try that. :LOL::facepalm:

I tried that but it didn't worked for me :LOL:

Someone needs to put those 4 pictures in line from left to right, with an M on the first one, a U on the second, S on the third, and E on the 4th. Sums up the last few years perfectly! :LOL:

Edit:

Actually I'm going to do that tonight! :LOL:

Just had to say. Stockholm Syndrome from Reading sounded freaking awesome. :D

There any HD pro shots going around from the BBC footage? Of any of the songs.

I doubt it since it wasn't broadcasted in HD. Not the first time anyway.

Archived