cheers guys :D

sorry the qualitys not the best, it was so I could upload it quickly.

Help us mapoftheglorious, you're our only hope! :D <3

Erm, wasn't that broadcast on BBC3? o_O

Best song of what was shown though.

Yeah well that may be, but many people, myself included, couldn't get the stream to stop buffering!

yeah I don't really think that the guys are that desperate for cash.

Whelp, this was a slightly underwhelming night. I'm listening to Kid A, something I know won't disappoint me :awesome:

I've been feeling like listening to some Radiohead (Give up the Ghost came to my head while waiting for the broadcast). Might as well use these speakers while they're here.

Which song would you like uploading next?

Hyper Mu..... wait..... :'(

I've seen the real setlist and it may show why some of the set was cut. Its hard to say at this point. Make your own opinion but its very odd.

roflsn.jpg

I would really, REALLY, enjoy seeing this

Dunno what to believe at all, although I will say now I've calmed down a bit, looking at the past few page it's like something much more sinister happened, rather than what really did :LOL: Night.

Shit I've just realised who you are and why you have so many twitter followers :LOL:

Night all, be good, don't harass the BBC and leave the board in a decent state for tomorrow, yeah? :awesome:

Don't be so naive Mel. Thats been photoshopped blatantly.

I've seen the real setlist and it may show why some of the set was cut. Its hard to say at this point. Make your own opinion but its very odd.

roflsn.jpg

I'm sorry Ed, I'm such a noob when it comes to recognizing photoshop :facepalm:

That is indeed an interesting setlist.

Don't be so naive Mel. Thats been photoshopped blatantly.

roflsn.jpg

bwahahahahaha that gave me a good laugh. :LOL:

Dunno what to believe at all, although I will say now I've calmed down a bit, looking at the past few page it's like something much more sinister happened, rather than what really did :LOL: Night.

Shit I've just realised who you are and why you have so many twitter followers :LOL:

:stunned:

:awesome: !!!

cutting the final live performance of Hyper Music is preeeeetty f*cking sinister. :stunned:

Why we should 100% believe BBC3...

Muse cut their own broadcast at Lollapalooza and Kanrocksas.

Muse was supposed to broadcast the whole gig at Stubbs during SXSW a few years ago, and had a REALLY crappy excuse (something about someone spilling something on the gear?!) for only showing SS and KoC later on.

Maybe they will do something with this stuff on a DVD or Web Release. That won't take away the fact that they misled their hardcore fans into watching that shit broadcast.

Holy shit :LOL:

Wait, THEY were the ones who didn't want to be broadcasted at Lolla?? I spent ages being furious at Lolla for not allowing me to relive that amazing show in proshot-form!

Put 2 and 2 together. Lolla surely would have broadcasted it if Muse let them. Same with the stream for Kanrocksas. Same with BBC3 and OoS. Surely all these tv/web channels aren't all laughing at us saying "HAHA WE GOT THOSE MUSE FANS GOOD!". No, Muse asks not to be on these broadcasts.

Archived