Jimmyneutron

Citizen erased has too much random distortion.

However, Feeling good is perfect!! Perfectly accessible and doesn't offend my sensibilities like that horrid micro cuts song does.

Omg..

Micro cuts does have its style and I can't blame anyone for not liking it. But saying that FG is perfect... I could never adore a cover on an album knowing that there could've been an actual original song on its place, let alone when the covered song is so different from the rest of the album. Musically, lyrically, overall feeling... Meh. Wrong place, wrong time (well, to me anyway).

Perfectly accessible

This sentence doesn't go in pair with the Real Fan of Muse. NEVER.

But w/ the exception of a few songs, Muse is very accessible. :erm:

This part of the statement is far more controversial:

Feeling good is perfect!!

:chuckle:

But it's habit of every REAL FAN to claim that Muse isn't accesible in any possible way.

True, and Muse are mainstream whatever people say.

as for OoS, i think i've said before that up to and including Micro Cuts it is brilliant and then Screenager to Feeling Good inclusive I find pretty boring tbh.

And then Megalomania <3

But it's habit of every REAL FAN to claim that Muse isn't accesible in any possible way.

(There were a bit of sarcasm in my previous post:ninja:)

Ohhhhh.... Maybe we really should impose having to use a different color text to denote sarcasm, lol. :p

But do you really think Feeling Good is perfect? :erm: Maybe my sarcasm detector is faulty today.

Ohhhhh.... Maybe we really should impose having to use a different color text to denote sarcasm, lol. :p

But do you really think Feeling Good is perfect? :erm: Maybe my sarcasm detector is faulty today.

Hah, only the part about real fans which hate everything what lacks proper rock was sarcastic. About Feeling Good - I don't love it but I don't hate it too. I think that the song in similar mood would fit in this place of album, but if it was originally Muse song, not a cover.

- and the feedback (?) noises at the beginning of both Hyper Music and Plug in Baby are terrible.

:facepalm: That "feedback" is pick scraping on a guitar and a fuzz factory intro. You must hate PIB live... or atleast question Bellamy's fuzz factory...

OT: Not really a fan of Screenager but that's just me...

Also I agree that Dead Star should've opened OOS, would've been my fap album :D

:facepalm: That "feedback" is pick scraping on a guitar and a fuzz factory intro. You must hate PIB live... or atleast question Bellamy's fuzz factory...

Well obviously I'm not a guitarist! That's why I put a question mark next to calling it feedback. And yes, the intro live does annoy me.

Well obviously I'm not a guitarist! That's why I put a question mark next to calling it feedback. And yes, the intro live does annoy me.

I am dissapoint. I'd like to see Bellamy use the Fuzz Factory for something other than the PiB intro though...*cough*eternally missed*cough*

EDIT: This isn't to do with OoS but I cba starting a trend and making a thread like this for Absolution. Anyways, Absolution might have been my favourite album if it had been a few songs shorter. For me 14 is too long (11 is the perfect length imo)

Both OoS and Abso were a few small changes from being perfect albums.

BH&R and TR could have been great albums too if they swapped some songs to sound a bit more coherent.

TR could have told a story, almost like 1984-the album or something, but they cocked the order up and now it doesn't really make sense.

TR could have told a story, almost like 1984-the album or something, but they cocked the order up and now it doesn't really make sense.

When I read about the 1984 influence thing, and saw the titles, I was sure that it was a concept album.

Goddamn Muse.

Archived