Jimmyneutron

can't staaand black holes and revelations. I was so excited after Origin and Absolution to see what would come next as at the time Muse were by far my favourite band, only to be greeted by a big audio turd which shattered all future expectations of mine for the band.

FUCK YOU, MAN. :eek: No one disses Abso!

Take A Bow is great. I can see how you'd not like Starlight, or Soldier's Poem, or Invincible, and even Supermassive Black Hole, though I love that song. And how can you hate MOTP?

MOTP is actually my least favourite track :LOL:

that said though, I agree, Take a Bow is decent. It just looked better if I dismissed a chunk than get into exceptions. Overall I found the album only had one stand out track for me (Knights of Cydonia), then a couple ok ones, and a lot of awful ones. This was a huge change for me from their previous efforts. With Origin and Absolution I adored every song bar 1 or 2 at most, and while Showbiz had a lot of weak songs, the ones that were good were absolutely fantastic. The lack of quality in Black Holes was just unprecedented and thoroughly disappointing for me, I don't think I ever recovered from the disenchantment that took hold after hearing it.

that said though, I agree, Take a Bow is decent. It just looked better if I dismissed a chunk than get into exceptions. Overall I found the album only had one stand out track for me (Knights of Cydonia), then a couple ok ones, and a lot of awful ones. This was a huge change for me from their previous efforts. With Origin and Absolution I adored every song bar 1 or 2 at most, and while Showbiz had a lot of weak songs, the ones that were good were absolutely fantastic. The lack of quality in Black Holes was just unprecedented and thoroughly disappointing for me, I don't think I ever recovered from the disenchantment that took hold after hearing it.

Get Out

I can see where you're coming from. There are a lot more weak tracks than there are on the preceding albums. But City of Delusion - surely it's not possible to dislike that song :eek:

I can see where you're coming from. There are a lot more weak tracks than there are on the preceding albums. But City of Delusion - surely it's not possible to dislike that song :eek:

CoD is my favorite! :'(

Whatevs, I like all the albums, but they all have stinkers on them.

You have Falling Down, Unintended, Overdue, Sober, Escape, Hate This & I'll Love You, Feeling Good, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Falling Away With You,Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Map Of The Problematique, Exo-Politics, Uprising, Resistance, Guiding Light and Unnatural Selection. :noey:

I do agree that feeling good doesn't fit in completely. But somebody explain the hate for feeling good? :LOL: I haven't understood the hate for the past 5 years....

and the feedback (?) noises at the beginning of both Hyper Music and Plug in Baby are terrible.

omnomnomnom :happy:

You have Falling Down, Unintended, Overdue, Sober, Escape, Hate This & I'll Love You, Feeling Good, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Falling Away With You,Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Map Of The Problematique, Exo-Politics, Uprising, Resistance, Guiding Light and Unnatural Selection. :noey:

03halloween-costume-stewie1.jpg

Archived