Jimmyneutron

OoS sounds pretty weak as an album for me.

And I don't like the way it was produced.

And it's not really a good album to listen to if I'm not in the mood

And the track order is not that good

Nevertheless, it's still a great album. My second favourite from Muse.

i just think some tracks there are just a bit overrated.

Citizen erased (its good but i think they ve got better songs)

Feeling Good (overrated by the band itself)

HyperMusic (piece of shit in my opinion)

edit: I'm prepared for the "really" muse fans attack :p

I can understand why people don't like Hyper Music much, It's got an awesome Bass Line, but it does sound like a bit of a filler track, despite this, I do like the song

I think that the albums that followed are much better then Origin (Including The Resistance, which is seriously underrated, even by myself) And that OoS track order isn't very good, Space Dementia shouldn't be third, it should have been Last, preceded by Megalomania and Darkshines should be after Micro Cuts.

That being said, It is a very good album, just a bit disorganised and with some tracks, a bit "samey"

And that OoS track order isn't very good, Space Dementia shouldn't be third, it should have been Last, preceded by Megalomania and Darkshines should be after Micro Cuts.

That being said, It is a very good album, just a bit disorganised and with some tracks, a bit "samey"

I don't get the complaints about the track order

New Born opening is great. Bliss works well after those weird vocals to New Born fade out into the twinkling piano. Space Dementia I guess didn't have to go 3rd, but Hyper Music goes well after it, and PiB after that too obviously. Citizen into Micro Cuts is great, and Megalomania is a great closer

Also I don't get how they're samey

I don't get the complaints about the track order

New Born opening is great. Bliss works well after those weird vocals to New Born fade out into the twinkling piano. Space Dementia I guess didn't have to go 3rd, but Hyper Music goes well after it, and PiB after that too obviously. Citizen into Micro Cuts is great, and Megalomania is a great closer

Also I don't get how they're samey

Gotta agree. The order is good, although it lacks pace in second half (it's not a movie, but it does feel a bit slower...), Futurism instead of FG would have solved it.

What's the point?

That's what she said. :)

No but really, you're all right.

Gotta agree. The order is good, although it lacks pace in second half (it's not a movie, but it does feel a bit slower...), Futurism instead of FG would have solved it.

While I agree it probably would have been a better song to put there, I think that would have made the album seem like a straight line of metal except for Screenager and Megalomania.

I think the Japanese edition got Futurism without any elimination of a song such as FG. Hmm, I just want to say that I would still keep FG.

Also I feel there's a bit of a lack of variety in the album.

I would probably say so as well, but the more I listen to OoS the more I seem to forget about that part. I guess the raw intensity of the album kind of makes up for it. Anyway, that's not very negative so even though I'm almost afraid of writing this again I have to say that the singing in Micro Cuts still annoys me - maybe not as much as it used to do, but I'm definitely not convinced yet. Musically though Micro Cuts is great!

(Screenager is awesome by the way)

In my opinion there really is nothing negative to say about OOS and that's not an exaggeration; I can honestly say I love it to bits and that Muse put some proper awesome stuff together on that album. I suppose that defeats the oblective of posting on this thread, but I just wanted to share that. :D

Archived