Jimmyneutron

You have Falling Down, Unintended, Overdue, Sober, Escape, Hate This & I'll Love You, Feeling Good, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Falling Away With You,Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Map Of The Problematique, Exo-Politics, Uprising, Resistance, Guiding Light and Unnatural Selection. :noey:

HTAILY is my favorite on Showbiz. :supersad: But I dislike Overdue. And TOADA. And Invincible. Well, that's one's not on your list, but I'm just sayin'. Wait, does that mean you like Invincible? :vomit:

03halloween-costume-stewie1.jpg

This. In my opinion, when someone doesn't like that many songs from Muse, it makes me think that they're not even a fan of Muse. :LOL: And Feeling Good is a good song, but it doesn't fit on the album at all. And to another previous post, I like the early version of Plug In Baby and Hyper Music better than the studio version.

This. In my opinion, when someone doesn't like that many songs from Muse, it makes me think that they're not even a fan of Muse. :LOL: And Feeling Good is a good song, but it doesn't fit on the album at all. And to another previous post, I like the early version of Plug In Baby and Hyper Music better than the studio version.

Exactly. :stunned:

But also, out of the listed songs, there are so many outstanding ones that should never, ever be questioned:

Falling Down, Unintended, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Map Of The Problematique.

And then of course there's the goodies:

Escape, Feeling Good, Falling Away With You, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Resistance, Unnatural Selection.

I'd say stand-out tracks on BH&R are Take A Bow, Map of the Problematique, Assassin, Hoodoo, City of Delusion and Knights of Cydonia, it's just the other songs that really let the whole thing down.

I like pretty much every song on OoS, Screenager not as much as the others but it's better and fits in much better than Feeling Good anyday.

You have Falling Down, Unintended, Overdue, Sober, Escape, Hate This & I'll Love You, Feeling Good, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Falling Away With You,Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Map Of The Problematique, Exo-Politics, Uprising, Resistance, Guiding Light and Unnatural Selection. :noey:

Wow, your opinion is terrible :LOL: But you're entitled to it.

Well, I like the video at least... That's made me able to like the song slightly.

I think the video is horrible , I just really don't like the concept for it. And without the solo I don't think the song would be much good at all. Takes too long to build up as well.

And:

Parachutes > Showbiz

OoS = AROBTH

Abso > X&Y

BHaR > VLV

imo.

Incidentally I think I love all of BHAR aside from Exo-Politics. Its a shame the edit of Assassin and Glorious weren't there.

Snap! but i sometimes skip SP to save myself from falling asleep.

Weirdly it was invincible that got me into Muse after my mate gave the album to try as it was the stand out track. (Emphasis on the WAS.)

Coldplay are a better band than Muse, at the moment anyway. Sure, they're not as talented as muse are, far from it, but they do work bloody hard to make great pop and use all the talent they do have (well, they rip off better bands than Muse do), which is not something you can accuse Muse of. Look at Viva la Vida..., whether you enjoy it or not you have to admit that It's a fantastically structured album that fits really well together, which is probably down to Brian Eno's influence yes, but it's something that Muse has consistently failed to achieve since Origin. Plus it spawned the pop single of the decade, Viva la Vida. Come back to me when muse manage such a feat.

Coldplay are a better band than Muse, at the moment anyway. Sure, they're not as talented as muse are, far from it, but they do work bloody hard to make great pop and use all the talent they do have (well they rip off better bands than muse do), which is not something you can accuse muse of. Look at viva la vida, whether you enjoy it or not you have to admit that It's a fantastically structured album that fits really well together, which is something that muse has consistently failed to achieve since origin. Plus it spawned the pop single of the decade, Viva la Vida. Come back to me when muse manage such a feat

I'd argue, but I have a feeling I'd be typing it out for days. I'll just accept that that's your view of it, and mine differs from yours.

Archived