Jimmyneutron

Come on, no way that Screenager works after Micro Cuts. It should have been after CE instead.

And before some idiot says "but CE and MC flows so well together" for the millionth time, in case you haven't noticed, they only flow together because the synth at the end of CE continues into MC. It's not like it would have sounded like that if they chose to place MC somewhere else.

Come on, no way that Screenager works after Micro Cuts. It should have been after CE instead.

And before some idiot says "but CE and MC flows so well together" for the millionth time, in case you haven't noticed, they only flow together because the synth at the end of CE continues into MC. It's not like it would have sounded like that if they chose to place MC somewhere else.

I thought you meant out of place on the album in general. Never thee mind.

Really I couldn't say which one (FG or PIB) I think is better, to me they're both on a pretty medium level. Feeling Good's more sexy while PIB is more of a sexer if you catch my drift.

And Sippe, you're back huh?

GL>PIB.

This.

And this.

I'm agreeing on everything with Sippeodrink right now. :stunned:

I'm agreeing on everything with Sippeodrink right now. :stunned:

I agree, but I like that it's on the album. A bit of a break, really. But I like their more bipolar albums, which probably explains it.

You're both clearly insane :noey:

FG not being on the album...I'm not so sure, I think it's ok. But then I've listened to it so many times the album doesn't feel right if it goes DS > FG > Megalomania

Dead Star being included... No. Don't think it would've fit, I think it would've fit on Absolution better

Reorganising tracklisting...I think it works fine. But then as I said in the first point, that tracklisting is almost embedded in me now

I think the general opinion here is that FG is rubbish (disagree), they should have waited and put Dead star on it (agree) and that the should could have been organised better (agree)

Dead Star was written as a reaction to 9.11, experiencing the event in the US when they were visting the country to promote OoS. So without releasing OoS in advance, I don't think they could have written Dead Star. :erm:

Dead Star was written as a reaction to 9.11, experiencing the event in the US when they were visting the country to promote OoS. So without releasing OoS in advance, I don't think they could have written Dead Star. :erm:

I think we're just imagining had it been written in the OoS sessions

I think the general opinion here is that FG is rubbish (disagree), they should have waited and put Dead star on it (agree) and that the should could have been organised better (agree)

:rolleyes:

it's not that Feeling Good is rubbish, it's a good song,

it's that it doesn't fit on the album at all, everything's like all emo and shit and then there's that. I'm also of the belief that covers should be saved for B-Sides and live performances. Most people here are just saying that Feeling Good doesn't fit as opposed to it being bad.

The same principle appiles to the gig situation:

Feeling Good gets played at near enough every gig, wasting one of the spaces in an already short piano section, because Matt shits himself at the thought of playing the piano live, and takes up a space that could be filled with something like Sunburn, B&H, Hoodoo, Ruled by Secrecy

So, i didn't mean for that to be a novel... :LOL:

but yeah

:rolleyes:

it's not that Feeling Good is rubbish, it's a good song,

it's that it doesn't fit on the album at all, everything's like all emo and shit and then there's that. I'm also of the belief that covers should be saved for B-Sides and live performances. Most people here are just saying that Feeling Good doesn't fit as opposed to it being bad.

The same principle appiles to the gig situation:

Feeling Good gets played at near enough every gig, wasting one of the spaces in an already short piano section, because Matt shits himself at the thought of playing the piano live, and takes up a space that could be filled with something like Sunburn, B&H, Hoodoo, Ruled by Secrecy

So, i didn't mean for that to be a novel... :LOL:

but yeah

I agree It's a good song I just doesn't fit, it may have been better off on absolution in my opinion, perhaps swapping Stockholm syndrome with feeling good :p

I agree It's a good song I just doesn't fit, it may have been better off on absolution in my opinion, perhaps swapping Stockholm syndrome with feeling good :p

I think it should have been a B-Side ;)

hmm...

1. New Born

2. Bliss

3. Stockholm Syndrome

4. Hyper Music

5. Plug in Baby

6. Citizen Erased

7. Micro Cuts

8. Screenager

9. Darkshines

10. Space Dementia

11. Megalomania

:happy:

It's been said so many times but Feeling Good should have been a B side.

I don't think Futurism, Dead Star(Although it was written after) or In Your World would fit on the album areally. They're great songs I just can't place them anywhere with the other songs. If they had been on the album they would have probably been changed a bit to fit in with the flow of the album anyway.

I don't think Futurism, Dead Star(Although it was written after) or In Your World would fit on the album areally. They're great songs I just can't place them anywhere with the other songs. If they had been on the album they would have probably been changed a bit to fit in with the flow of the album anyway.

This

I wouldn't have had a problem with it being a 10 track album

Actually Shrinking Universe could've been cool

Dead Star fits perfectly between Hyper Music and Plug In Baby.

Remove Feeling Good, put piano Screenager after CE, and then In Your World after that.

IYW->Micro Cuts->Darkshines->Megalomania.

You're welcome.

Actually Shrinking Universe could've been cool

I could see Shrinking Universe fitting with the other songs. It's one of my absolute favorite Muse songs so if I had to say something negative about OoS, I guess it'd be that they didn't put Shrinking Universe on.

/me is afraid of the angry replies I'm gonna get on this

But I don't like the breathing technique (actually the lack of it) of Matt while singing on the album. Every time he has to take a deep breath between the lines of the lyrics. Which make it sound he is suffocating himself by singing. It sounds like the first breath you take after you have been underwater for long time. Especially noticeable with the songs Newborn and Space Dementia.

Oke you can start flaming now :p

Archived