Jimmyneutron

Feeling Good completely ruins the whole album.

With Feeling Good, I'd give it 8/10, without, 11/10.

It has no place whatsoever amongst the other 10 songs.

Also, OoS would have been a 12/10 had they cut Feeling Good and then rereleased the album with Dead Star as its opener :yesey:.

- The combination of Screenager > Darkshines > Feeling Good is absolutely horrid. As much as I like Screenager, the latter two just do absolutely NOTHING to add momentum to the album, as well as being quite naff anyway. I won't object to the songs being on there, the album just desperately needed an order shuffle.

- The piano at the beginning of New Born sounds absolutely horrid recorded, and the feedback (?) noises at the beginning of both Hyper Music and Plug in Baby are terrible.

Those are my two big issues with the album, the first point there being a reason why it's not my favourite of their 5 albums.

Feeling Good completely ruins the whole album.

With Feeling Good, I'd give it 8/10, without, 11/10.

It has no place whatsoever amongst the other 10 songs.

Also, OoS would have been a 12/10 had they cut Feeling Good and then rereleased the album with Dead Star as its opener :yesey:.

well, seems I no longer need to post, this represents my views pretty well.

- The combination of Screenager > Darkshines > Feeling Good is absolutely horrid. As much as I like Screenager, the latter two just do absolutely NOTHING to add momentum to the album, as well as being quite naff anyway. I won't object to the songs being on there, the album just desperately needed an order shuffle.

+1902128120238170139

I like Screenager, but once I get there, I normally just skip to Megalomania. That section always ruined the album for me, and it's why it's my second favourite right now.

Archived