Yeah. It kind of gets lost among all the ooooooooooooo-ing.

But it's the same kind of oooo-ing that is done in the first part(Muuuuuuuu) that is later continued right before the solo, so I think it's pretty obvious.

Yeah. It kind of gets lost among all the ooooooooooooo-ing.

Totally lost. :p

He could easily have put a s there and I would have bought it, but he didn't. I don't matter anyway, I love Pokémon.

Since we're rating albums, I think I've got it:

Origin of Symmetry > The Resistance > Absolution > Black Holes & Revelations > Showbiz.

4.33-4.35

You're right, he does say it there, but not elsewhere, it seems.

Totally lost. :p

He could easily have put a s there and I would have bought it, but he didn't. I don't matter anyway, I love Pokémon.

Since we're rating albums, I think I've got it:

Origin of Symmetry > The Resistance > Absolution > Black Holes & Revelations > Showbiz.

You're right, he does say it there, but not elsewhere, it seems.

Why would he say it elsewhere? The point is that the song goes

"MUUUUUUUU*french interlude*UUUUUSE"

No offence to the people that can't hear the end of "muse" but I'm pretty surprised that you can't, it's really in your face and obvious when I listen to it.

Maybe it's only obvious to you after you first notice it cause you're watching out for it or something?

Yeah, it's "Myooooooo...*french bit*...ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooze" if that helps...

If you listen to the version that was on New Moon without the French bit in as well, you hear it clearly and seamlessly as one word...It's just disguised a bit on the album...

I am a fuckhead.

I was under the impression he said "You are my muse" tons of times in the song, but it's actually only once.

Still, I find it a bit of a stretch to connect the two [sounds] when there's something in between. :p

I am a fuckhead.

I was under the impression he said "You are my muse" tons of times in the song, but it's actually only once.

Still, I find it a bit of a stretch to connect the two [sounds] when there's something in between. :p

1:55

I was majorly hyped for The Resistance leading up to its release. I loved it on first listen, then slowly over the months after release, I fell out of love.

After not listening to it for months and months, I went back and rekindled that love. We have a healthy relationship these days. Exogenesis still gives me goosebumps.

Don't worry, neither can the French! Poor Matt and his Rs/Ws! :LOL:

I have to say I didn't really like IBTY because it just seemed like they weren't taking it seriously, and Muse, to me, make serious music.

"She attacks me like a Leo, when my heart is split like Rio", "You are my Muse", etc...

I just can't listen to them without cringeing when you compare them to the lyrics from Absolution, Origin, etc. Same as NSC, really, and I didn't liked Undisclosed just for its overall sound, although I don't mind it as much as I did.

Anyway, this is the "say something positive" thread and I'm getting distracted! :LOL:

A lot of the lyrics on Origin don't mean anything. Matt doesn't even know what Plug in Baby is about

The way Resistance (especially the intro) is played live is good...

The riff for MK Ultra has always made my hairs stand on end (that sounds so weird =.= )

plus it has great lyrics... when Matt remembers them

Same goes for the whole of USoE

Exogenesis is the best 3 song run since Plug in Baby->Citizen Erased->Microcuts

Album art is pretty

the 'Making of...' documentary is a giggle

...I said 6 positive things :D

To quote Bernard from the Black Books - It's dreadful but quite short...

Positive? - verse and Chopin outro of USoEA, piano works on Exogenesis and I belong to you...Lyrics for Unnatural Selection, intro of Resistance and Uprising (appart from the bridge) when you're angry at the Man...

I just saw this on the resistance youtube video :D

Look at your penis, now back to the like bar, now back to your penis, NOW BACK TO THE LIKE BAR. Saddly it isn't your penis. But if you stopped hating and started listening to the song it could become the like bar. Look down, back up, where are you? You are changing your opinion because you just listened to the song. Back to me, what is it? It's a highly effective counter troll. Look again, it now has many thumbs up.

Everything is possible with MUSE.

I'm on the top of the page.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived