Lol, I'm in section 13. :LOL: Fuck you Ticketmaster. Fuck you.

Also, I think if I clean out a sunblock bottle REALLY WELL and fill it with some vodka that might work...? :LOL:

Well you're on a mission aren't you?

I think being drunk in GA would be disastrous so I'm steering clear of alcohol.

As for the rest of you in GA, please don't spill beer on me.

Well you're on a mission aren't you?

I think being drunk in GA would be disastrous so I'm steering clear of alcohol.

As for the rest of you in GA, please don't spill beer on me.

Hell yeah I am, haha. Gotta have something to do waaaaay out in the back.

And definitely. I wouldn't touch the stuff if I was in GA.

Jealous of everyone going to this gig!

Two of the worlds best bands in my opinion back to back.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if the two have planned something together but i guess we'll see. I'm particularly interested in Muse's set; seeing how they'er gearing up for RandL and if they'll play any older material.

Here's hoping! I'll be following this veeeeery closely :D

Jealous of everyone going to this gig!

Two of the worlds best bands in my opinion back to back.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if the two have planned something together but i guess we'll see. I'm particularly interested in Muse's set; seeing how they'er gearing up for RandL and if they'll play any older material.

Here's hoping! I'll be following this veeeeery closely :D

:yesey: All of this. I'm so jealous of you all, but I hope you all have a good time!

they're soundchecking apparently. And they're doing some OOS stuff. Won't spoil it and say what songs though for everyone going tomorrow

Well that's quite a teaser there! Of course we know from past experience that soundchecks don't necessarily mean all that much. I admit I'm very curious though. :ninja:

Edit: Nvm, it's all over Twitter. :chuckle:

As someone who is NOT attending this gig, I don't think it is possible to be more excited. :awesome: I think this is really going to be special, and I just hope it continues into Indy and Lolla. I'll be here tomorrow night flying along with the rest of us unfortunate Musers who are unable to go.

I'm flipping shit and I am not even going to the gig. If the soundcheck tonight is anything to go by, the show will be fucking amazing.

Not to be a debbie downer, but we all remember when they sound checked ALL of exo before Denver....right?

Inless they use all of their 2 hour set(which has never happened in the past), im extremley surprised to see the electronic drumkit and the timpanis, which means UD and Exo1, i really didnt expect them to play either of those songs.

Archived