That is a tough call. Saw Foo at Weenie Roast when they were the surprise act, buuuuuut MOAR MUSE would be epic. Wembley setlist FTW

Oh, I'm definitely all for Foo Fighters. But with their long sets, it'd push the event well into the morning. :LOL: I'm looking forward to seeing them at Lolla. :happy:

I'm now in very hot and sunny Boston! Getting accustomed to the time difference (aware that it is still another 4 hours in LA) and very excited to fly to LA on Friday night.

I have to collect my ticket from Will Call, so I think I'll arrive at the venue around 11am, get my ticket, then get my ass in line.

I'd love to meet up with some of you, but how will we organise it...? I don't have a US phone. I could tell you what I look like and what I'll be wearing if it helps...? :LOL:

I'm now in very hot and sunny Boston! Getting accustomed to the time difference (aware that it is still another 4 hours in LA) and very excited to fly to LA on Friday night.

I have to collect my ticket from Will Call, so I think I'll arrive at the venue around 11am, get my ticket, then get my ass in line.

I'd love to meet up with some of you, but how will we organise it...? I don't have a US phone. I could tell you what I look like and what I'll be wearing if it helps...? :LOL:

You might as well get in early and queue with us, then take a break from the line to go grab your ticket. Not like you need your ticket to queue. I'm sure if you find a bunch of people wearing Muse shirts (or not, there seems to be some debate over that :chuckle:) at or near the front of the line, that'll be us.

That is a tough call. Saw Foo at Weenie Roast when they were the surprise act, buuuuuut MOAR MUSE would be epic. Wembley setlist FTW

I was there too, wasn't it only Dave that was the surprise act?

At any rate, I'm sure there are people that bought tickets just for her, wouldnt be fair if at last minute she cancels.

although I would love more Muse/Rage time :happy:

Btw I'll be the girl with a Black muse shirt that says Muse three times in pink and green.

12:00pm GA Floor Doors

1:00pm Doors (All)

3:00pm El Gran Silencio

4:00pm Immortal Technique

5:20pm Ms. Lauryn Hill

6:50pm Rise Against

8:20pm Muse

10:20pm Rage Against The Machine

11:50pm the end

Muse getting a longer time than Rage? :stunned:

Still, I assumed Rage would be playing at least two hours

Talk about static and short set lists, I think RATM is worse than Muse on that count. In fact, I bet they'll play the same set as last year, unless there's an off chance they're airing some new material... Curious about what Muse will pull out of the bag though!

Talk about static and short set lists, I think RATM is worse than Muse on that count. In fact, I bet they'll play the same set as last year, unless there's an off chance they're airing some new material... Curious about what Muse will pull out of the bag though!

Absolutely. You can count song for song exactly what set RATM will play. They're almost as bad as TOOL when it comes to static setlists. In a way it is good as it cuts down on travel expenses. You only have to see the show once and there are no surprises, so you don't feel like shit for missing a good show. :LOL: But I'll always go when they're in town.

Here's RATM's setlist from their last show at the Palladium. It'll probably be the same for LA Rising:

Testify

Bombtrack

People of the Sun

Know Your Enemy

Bulls on Parade

Township Rebellion

White Riot

Bullet in the Head

Calm Like a Bomb

Guerrilla Radio

Sleep Now in the Fire

Wake Up

Encore:

Freedom

Killing in the Name

Absolutely. You can count song for song exactly what set RATM will play. They're almost as bad as TOOL when it comes to static setlists. In a way it is good as it cuts down on travel expenses. You only have to see the show once and there are no surprises, so you don't feel like shit for missing a good show. :LOL: But I'll always go when they're in town.

Here's RATM's setlist from their last show at the Palladium. It'll probably be the same for LA Rising:

Testify

Bombtrack

People of the Sun

Know Your Enemy

Bulls on Parade

Township Rebellion

White Riot

Bullet in the Head

Calm Like a Bomb

Guerrilla Radio

Sleep Now in the Fire

Wake Up

Encore:

Freedom

Killing in the Name

Yeah that looks like the same set we got in Buenos Aires except I don't remember them playing White Riot. Anyway, despite the predictability it was still one of my fave shows ever. Can't wait to hear about the gig from ya'll...

Archived