I'm down to meet up with any musers :D I'll be in my muse shirt Toward the front ^_^

Anyone have ideas to keep us entertained while we wait in line? So far all I've got are playing cards :p I would bring a board game, but let's be serious no one would be down to play that!

Let's all play cranium and embarass the f*** out of ourselves! :awesome:

Btw how on earth do I get back onto the mobile version on my iPhone?

These set times are killer. So if you get in at noon you have THREE hours to burn before even the first band starts?!?

Im going solo, so damn, thats a lot of beer I'll need to drink...

But from about 6 to midnight it'll alllll be worth it.

I was there too, wasn't it only Dave that was the surprise act?

At any rate, I'm sure there are people that bought tickets just for her, wouldnt be fair if at last minute she cancels.

although I would love more Muse/Rage time :happy:

Btw I'll be the girl with a Black muse shirt that says Muse three times in pink and green.

It was full blown Foo action!

This makes me very happy. I'm in a play and we have tech rehearsal from 4-7 on Saturday. I was so disappointed when we got our schedule because I was sure I'd miss them. Rehearsal is going to be about 20 mins away from the Coliseum, so now I'm just going to head straight there. I hate missing the other bands, but at least I'll get there in time for Muse and Rage.

I imagine that this would be THE gig to practice Hyper Music before R/L. Dom mentioned that this would be a more rocking set in general, so I'd say Hyper Music is probably go for this one.

Megalomania is probably a given though, as they mentioned it would be played a lot in the US. Matt probably wasn't too happy about the poor falsetto ending at the Russia/Ukraine gigs.

I imagine that this would be THE gig to practice Hyper Music before R/L. Dom mentioned that this would be a more rocking set in general, so I'd say Hyper Music is probably go for this one.

If they play "Hyper Music", all the RATM fans will wonder why the fuck Muse is playing "Snakecharmer". ;):p

Megalomania is probably a given though, as they mentioned it would be played a lot in the US. Matt probably wasn't too happy about the poor falsetto ending at the Russia/Ukraine gigs.

Yeah I'd say the high falsettos will need some practice before R/L. So Bliss, Mega and possibly Micro Cuts, Darkshines and Screenager?

Hey I haven't posted here in a while, but I need help. I live in the Bay Area and my friend and I need a ride to the show. Is anyone taking a road trip to the show from around my area? We can help pay for gas/parking. we're nice!

Anyways, text me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you can help me. 415 250-5095. This is very urgent, don't hesitate to contact me if you think you can help. thanks! :)

Hello there! Here is the schedule for the show. Muse plays at 8:20. We're not really sure on what they'll play yet.

12:00pm GA Floor Doors

1:00pm Doors (All)

3:00pm El Gran Silencio

4:00pm Immortal Technique

5:20pm Ms. Lauryn Hill

6:50pm Rise Against

8:20pm Muse

10:20pm Rage Against The Machine

11:50pm the end

Thanks!!!!!

Yeah I'd say the high falsettos will need some practice before R/L. So Bliss, Mega and possibly Micro Cuts, Darkshines and Screenager?

I'd say that the following OoS songs will be played:

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Bliss

One of Hyper Music/Micro Cuts, most likely Hyper Music.

I think we can be quite sure Plug in Baby will be played. I personally hope they don't play Megalomania... It's far from my favourite OOS track and it wouldn't fit the tone of the night at all IMO. From OOS I would like to see, and I think we can be relatively hopeful of a few of the following:

Plug in Baby

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

New Born

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia (maybe... I can dream)

Besides the regulars I expect us to get, the rarities I could dream for would also include Dead Star, The Small Print, Assassin, Fury and maybe a bit of Apocalypse Please. Not sure how likely we are to get any of those though. Regardless, I will have an amazing time rocking out to Stockholm Syndrome, Uprising, KoC and the likes.

I'll be the tall blonde lanky guy wearing a white Rage Against the Machine shirt looking very lost and wandering around by himself, so just in case any of you Musers happen to spy me please talk to me because I will appreciate it very much!

I think we can be quite sure Plug in Baby will be played. I personally hope they don't play Megalomania... It's far from my favourite OOS track and it wouldn't fit the tone of the night at all IMO. From OOS I would like to see, and I think we can be relatively hopeful of a few of the following:

Plug in Baby

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

New Born

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia (maybe... I can dream)

Besides the regulars I expect us to get, the rarities I could dream for would also include Dead Star, The Small Print, Assassin, Fury and maybe a bit of Apocalypse Please. Not sure how likely we are to get any of those though. Regardless, I will have an amazing time rocking out to Stockholm Syndrome, Uprising, KoC and the likes.

I'll be the tall blonde lanky guy wearing a white Rage Against the Machine shirt looking very lost and wandering around by himself, so just in case any of you Musers happen to spy me please talk to me because I will appreciate it very much!

Love the song choices. DS, TSP and Assassin along with your OoS would make my year!

24 hours away... Debating still what time to lineup to ensure the front section. Basically, if I dont get the front section then there is no point arriving til like 5 pm, IMO.

Gonna stalk the parking lots keeping an eye on shit until then.

Antsy at work.

After hearing about the ga "sections" , gonna be queuein. Esitmating 900-915.

Someone scout out if there is a breakfast place between the close hotels and the venue? Ill be able to grab some for the extra early peoples if so

There's a Coffee Bean on Figueroa across from Exposition Park. There's also a Chik-fil-A there, which I believe serves breakfast. Unfortunately, everything at USC will likely be closed since school isn't in session.

North on Figueroa there are a ton of fast food joints.

Archived