Just got home. Here is the exact soundcheck order. Yes, I have a good memory.

Guiding Light

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Micro Cuts

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Massive shit was lost among the 7 of us. :eek:

Impressive...but my little sis has a mild form of autism, so I'm used to excellent memories. :p

Two of those songs are not like the others--and I don't know why, but I just said that in my head to the tune of The Pretender. I hope they don't play UD tomorrow. PLEASE. It kills every show! (Although I wouldn't mind MK Jam, tbh)

OK, now I really have to get off this forum and find a way to knock myself out for six hours...see you guys tomorrow! :LOL:

Hate you Melina, is this payback from me meeting Damon Albarn?

If so, well played :(

Oh def payback. JK, it's payback for us not meeting after a year and a half or however long it's been since the old banter days

Well it's nothing compared to what most people use today, lol. But at least it's something right? Linky. I do have another camera that's much bigger with better resolution, but I honestly don't want to risk it's well being with this crowd, lol.

Edit: I do have close seats though, so I guess that makes up for it, lol. Sec 7 Row 6 :awesome:

Reading the last few pages I am so stoked for everyone going to the show. If some of those songs that aren't usually on the US setlist are played tomorrow, I am going to get excited, even if I am stuck in Florida.

I expect a Twitter feed announcing the set list as it happens. Do we have a link from anyone?

Hey all!

One of my friends bailed on me and I now have a GA Floor ticket I need to unload. I am offering it at face value plus the ticket master fees for a total of $115. This is the total I paid.

I know it is a longshot, but thought I would ask. You would have to pick up the ticket in La Puente, or near there.

PM me if interested.

Micro Cuts video is currently uploading and seems to be stuck at 52%. Hopefully it will be complete by tomorrow morning.

Reading the last few pages I am so stoked for everyone going to the show. If some of those songs that aren't usually on the US setlist are played tomorrow, I am going to get excited, even if I am stuck in Florida.

I expect a Twitter feed announcing the set list as it happens. Do we have a link from anyone?

I'll tweet the setlist! I'm in seats so it's the least I can do. I'm turning my tweets off private for this because that's how much I love you guys. :chuckle:

http://twitter.com/iammelion

Muse's set is scheduled for 8:20 pm - 10:20 pm PST, but setup will probably mean a 90 minute set instead of a 2 hour one.

PS - My tweets will most likely be incoherent and have typos during Muse's set because I will probably be dancing or freaking out if rarities are played. Hope you don't mind haha, should be entertaining at least.

Archived