u don't feel like shit for missing a good show. :LOL: But I'll always go when they're in town.

Here's RATM's setlist from their last show at the Palladium. It'll probably be the same for LA Rising:

Testify

Bombtrack

People of the Sun

Know Your Enemy

Bulls on Parade

Township Rebellion

White Riot

Bullet in the Head

Calm Like a Bomb

Guerrilla Radio

Sleep Now in the Fire

Wake Up

Encore:

Freedom

Killing in the Name

Like someone else said, that's shorter than Muse!

Yeah that looks like the same set we got in Buenos Aires except I don't remember them playing White Riot. Anyway, despite the predictability it was still one of my fave shows ever. Can't wait to hear about the gig from ya'll...

Definitely! They're always great live. If my camera survives the pit, I'll try to share some videos and pictures.

Like someone else said, that's shorter than Muse!

:yesey:

If they do add something different to the setlist, pleeeeeease let it be this:

GMjfrNDsAXg

!!!

i think the best part about this show is that it's the first of the brief american tour... so we don't know what to expect. at least, i don't... i am a fiend when it comes to knowing setlists of previous shows. also! i heard they weren't bringing their towers. this is good news for set variety.

can we plz get at least 1 rare OOS track? if it's CE w/ glastonbury solo, bliss or darkshines (!!!!!), i'd be satisfied, and RATM will be a bonus concert.

Really looking forward to Saturday even more now! Yeah, a lot of people are complaining on the L.A. Rising facebook page that Muse has more time than RATM even though they'll technically end up playing the same amount of time because Muse won't be able to play the entire 2 hours. :rolleyes:

I don't think anything will ever match the disappointment that was Sacramento.

I just hope that driving 6 hours to Los Angeles pays off better than 2 hours to Sacramento. ;):)

Hopefully this one turns out to be better than Sacramento. I felt bad for you guys when I saw the setlist. :(

Yeah last I heard Muse will be bringing the towers... So that's a lot of setup and teardown.

I heard they were bringing the hexagons? :erm: I mean, they'd have to switch the equipment and what not as well.

I spy this thread turning into :srsb33f:

Think positive. Besides, plenty of the new mods are itching to use the banhammer! (Myself included :LOL:)

Yeah last I heard Muse will be bringing the towers... So that's a lot of setup and teardown.

I heard they were bringing the hexagons? :erm: I mean, they'd have to switch the equipment and what not as well.

Yeah. Dom said on the recent KROQ interview that they'll use the hexagon setup for LA Rising.

Songs I hope they play:

Take a Bow

Citizen Erased

MK Ultra

Ruled by Secrecy

Map of the Problematique

Any of those will make me a very happy person. :awesome:

I think RBS would be too slow, but CE and MKU are definite possibilities. I'm aiming high for Fury and Dead Star though :LOL:

Hi everyone!!!! Do you know at what time Muse are playing and which song they will performe??? (at least some of them) Thanks!!!!:D

Hello there! Here is the schedule for the show. Muse plays at 8:20. We're not really sure on what they'll play yet.

12:00pm GA Floor Doors

1:00pm Doors (All)

3:00pm El Gran Silencio

4:00pm Immortal Technique

5:20pm Ms. Lauryn Hill

6:50pm Rise Against

8:20pm Muse

10:20pm Rage Against The Machine

11:50pm the end

Hi everyone!!!! Do you know at what time Muse are playing and which song they will performe??? (at least some of them) Thanks!!!!:D

I think it's safe to say that they'll be playing TIRO and uprising. As for the rest, no one is sure.

Archived