The second chorus you can actually hear him hit the note. He didn't hit the high one at the end but who fucking cares, MUSE ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WOOOO!

I know right? I am even more excited to hear Micro Cuts twice now. Jesus, it's going to be amazing.

*fanboying*

Btw, if you're talking about the final falsetto screams before the riffs, he stopped doing them before the Abso tour I think.

I know right? I am even more excited to hear Micro Cuts twice now. Jesus, it's going to be amazing.

*fanboying*

Btw, if you're talking about the final falsetto screams before the riffs, he stopped doing them before the Abso tour I think.

Micro Cuts isn't unexpected as such, it's just more that they're DOING SOMETHING RIGHT and it sounds good.

Yeah, I'm talking about that but I know they haven't done it for ages :p I don't think he did the scream on the Abso tour once (unless it was early '03, last time they had the balls to play Hyper Music), let alone now :LOL:

Micro Cuts isn't unexpected as such, it's just more that they're DOING SOMETHING RIGHT and it sounds good.

Yeah, I'm talking about that but I know they haven't done it for ages :p I don't think he did the scream on the Abso tour once (unless it was early '03, last time they had the balls to play Hyper Music), let alone now :LOL:

Yeah. When Muse do things right, they really can be the best live band in the world.

And yeah, the scream pre-riff stopped towards the end of OoS as far as I know.

Yeah. When Muse do things right, they really can be the best live band in the world.

And yeah, the scream pre-riff stopped towards the end of OoS as far as I know.

And this is why I always have that glimmer of hope for them. It's a pity they wait until the end of the tour to show it, but at least they do show it at some point. Even if they don't play MC tomorrow, and least it's now pretty much 1000000% confirmed they're going to actually pull through with a promise (i.e. OoS at R/L). :LOL:

I'll tweet the setlist! I'm in seats so it's the least I can do. I'm turning my tweets off private for this because that's how much I love you guys. :chuckle:

http://twitter.com/iammelion

Muse's set is scheduled for 8:20 pm - 10:20 pm PST, but setup will probably mean a 90 minute set instead of a 2 hour one.

PS - My tweets will most likely be incoherent and have typos during Muse's set because I will probably be dancing or freaking out if rarities are played. Hope you don't mind haha, should be entertaining at least.

A tweeter! :awesome:

And this is why I always have that glimmer of hope for them. It's a pity they wait until the end of the tour to show it, but at least they do show it at some point. Even if they don't play MC tomorrow, and least it's now pretty much 1000000% confirmed they're going to actually pull through with a promise (i.e. OoS at R/L). :LOL:

Yuh.

But really, if they're going to play Guiding Light at this gig, they really HAVE TO play Micro Cuts to balance that shit out.

From the parts where you could actually hear Matt himself singing, it sounded fucking fantastic. Micro Cuts will not disappoint. Good ol' Bellamy is back in form.

All that extra weight must have improved his falsetto somehow. :LOL:

But yes i agree, he sounded brilliant! Looking forwards to the actual set, provided there is good quality footage...

I have the feeling it may be pro-shotted though...

All that extra weight must have improved his falsetto somehow. :LOL:

But yes i agree, he sounded brilliant! Looking forwards to the actual set, provided there is good quality footage...

I have the feeling it may be pro-shotted though...

Rage will probably be pro-shot. Dunno about Muse. Not more than a few songs, and Micro Cuts won't be one of them. :LOL:

Yuh.

But really, if they're going to play Guiding Light at this gig, they really HAVE TO play Micro Cuts to balance that shit out.

Are people seriously expecting Guiding Light? I thought they said themselves they were gonna bring a rockier set

Archived