hi. see you this weekend?

pm sent

ive been to SF a few times. not sure if im gonna do sightseeing.

would have enjoyed doing alkhetraz(sp) but tix sell out 3+weeks in advance always. oops.

Im not a beer drinker, but my host this weekend took me to "social" (socialbrewsf.com)

[its half a block from 9th and irving, and like 6 short blocks from my host]

was very good, and a good price. they are a local brewery (built inside the bar/restaurant) with a pizza place next door.

im down for meeting up people if anyone cares. im going to attempt to take my DSLR with a 50mm inside today *crosses fingers*. sort of slept in and bein lazy atm since i think the cold is gonna wear on me by the end of the day. im thinkin of tryign to find $2-5 gloves i can cut the fingers off of. any suggestions? (someone get me a pair if they know where possibly?)

im down for meeting up people if anyone cares. im going to attempt to take my DSLR with a 50mm inside today *crosses fingers*. sort of slept in and bein lazy atm since i think the cold is gonna wear on me by the end of the day. im thinkin of tryign to find $2-5 gloves i can cut the fingers off of. any suggestions? (someone get me a pair if they know where possibly?)

hope you got your camera in. I got away with it. But I got away with a lot of other things as well :D. Oh, OSL.

hope you got your camera in. I got away with it. But I got away with a lot of other things as well :D. Oh, OSL.

i just scoped out how much effort security was doing and went to the lazy person that didnte ven look in my backpack lol

not sure if im gonna bring my backpack today...

For a woman of fifty years young, she really has shown some amazing stamina in recent weeks over there!

Oh definitely! She was first in line at Lolla at 5am! She really is incredible, and so kind :happy: If anyone deserves a barrier spot at every show, it's her! (:LOL: I sound like I'm applying to be president of her fanclub :p)

Archived