Gig just finished. Same set as Lollapalooza.

1)Uprising

2)Supermassive Black Hole

3)Hysteria

4)Map of the Problematique

5)Butterflies & Hurricanes

6)Guiding Light

7)Citizen Erased

8)Nishe

9)United States of Eurasia

10)Helsinki Jam

11)Undisclosed Desires

12)Resistance

13)Time is Running Out

14)Starlight

15)Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

16)Plug in Baby

17)Knights of Cydonia

that was insane. met fellow .mu'er hypermusicmuse at the show! I was veryyyy close to the stage, i'll post some videos/pics after they upload.

cant believe they pulled out guiding shit. :LOL:

LOLOLL right after B&H too!!

I got some pretty good pics! Snuck my DSLR in again, I was at the barrier, in front of Matt (and a security guard...). I'll upload them when I get home. Oh and a Muser saw me take arctic monkeys set list from behind the barrier and she wanted to take a photo of it but I couldn't find it and felt really bad....but I found it in my shirt sleeve on the way back to my friends apt!! Genius me :D. If you want a pic of the setlist, let me know and I'll send it to you :happy:

YEEEEEE CITIZEN!!!!!

I thought the show was great! Getting to hear CE and B&H was fucking great and made my night. Also the security guard in my area sang along to each song they played tonight and was bobbin his head the whole time it made me:D haha. A+ the show was awesome!!!

Frustrating gig for me. I was far back for The Black Keys, but right next to a set of speakers, and it sounded brilliant. We moved way closer for Muse but I really regret it. Biggest bunch of ass-faces I have ever been around. Ruined B&H and CE by continously talking about how they can't understand what the singer is saying, and mimicking his falsetto obnoxiously. They left right after CE so the rest of the gig was better for me. But I wish we stayed back by those other speakers because it would have sounded better, would have been on a barricade for better viewing, plus I think the laser show would have been better back there anyway.

I have to say, SS with lasers is something that should happen 100% of shows. Although I also liked Starlight's laser choreography in Indiana. I guess they only do lasers for 2 songs each show because they think more would be overkill. Anyways, despite getting both B&H and Citizen Erased in the same setlist since 2007 (also in San Fran!) tonight made me even happier that I went to Indiana last week. That show was a much better experience.

PS, The Black Keys were awesome.

I can't even find anything to play or click on that leads to the interview..

It says under the intro "click here for more photos and interviews" and "listen to interview" on the next page but when I click on that it goes back to the first page.

Barrier was a bitch at this show. People crushing up front for no reason at all. I understand squeezing during an epic song, or right before the band comes on stage, but the constant crush was annoying, especially surrounded by non-fans. Anyway, Muse's performance was great, and it was an awesome way to end my little string of shows. :yesey:

Archived