YEAH what's with that? if Matt's afraid of straining his voice how has he been able to do all those falsettos throughout the years? he's gettin old :LOL:

maaaan it looks like i'll be getting to SF too late on Friday to wait in line for the gates to open. i wanted to have a test drive before Saturday. should've just booked a Greyhound ticket for Thursday when my original ride bailed on me :mad:

Are they playing a full set?

their OSL set is 90 minutes long. I believe their Kansrocksas (haha Kan rock ass :LOL:) set was 60 minutes.

A full set is their 22 songs a la wembley stadium . If they play only 15-16 songs , I will be very disappointed.

Is anyone wearing shorts on sat? Is it going to be cold that I'd need a jacket?

A full set is their 22 songs a la wembley stadium . If they play only 15-16 songs , I will be very disappointed.

I'm not sure if you might want to look at their recent festival setlists then, they don't have the same set-up or allotted time on stage for festivals as they do for their arena gigs never mind the 2010 stadium tour

I might wear shorts but it was pretty cold over at the fields today with a very heavy marine layer. Will have to wait and see what its like tomorrow.

I'm not sure if you might want to look at their recent festival setlists then, they don't have the same set-up or allotted time on stage for festivals as they do for their arena gigs never mind the 2010 stadium tour

Oh boy!!!! How is the osl crowd? Young? Old? Lame? Good looking ????? And why are they ending it so early. At 10 pm? The night is still young at 10!!!!!

If muse are due to take on the stage at 8 10 and end at 10pm...could they fit in 22 songs in that time frame?

Are you guys hitting any bars after 10 pm?

Hey everyone, Michael, Haley and I just got here. There will be wristbands in case you were wondering

yeah!

We fly out of Atlanta tomorrow morning. See y'all Saturday.

Aaaaand...they're not going to play 22 songs. They're just not. So, don't go in hoping for that. Just go in knowing you're going to see a bunch of great bands and have a great time. :happy:

I'll probably be wearing my blue Origin shirt (has the album design on it) on Saturday. Not looking like I'll try for barrier, but I hope to come up and visit. So excited!

Aaaaand...they're not going to play 22 songs. They're just not. So, don't go in hoping for that. Just go in knowing you're going to see a bunch of great bands and have a great time. :happy:

And finally someone says it. :D. It's Muse, everyone! Theyre gonna be amazing on Saturday. :happy:

Feels strange that I've never had to drive out to see Muse. The 3 gigs I've seen (this being third) are close enough where I can start heading out the same day. In a way I'm kind of lucky for that.

Strange for me, too. Had to do so much planning this past week when I found out I didn't have a ride. Last time I saw Muse I just had to drive to staples center, 30 min away. It'll all be worth it, though!

I haven't listened to Muse for awhile - wanted it to be kind of 'fresh' to my ears as I was seriously O.D.ing on it all for a couple years straight! :p Just listened to some this evening - dang it's going to be good :D

can't believe I'll be walking distance to Muse! :eek: -- so different from having to hop on a flippin' plane lol

I wonder if any of them will be doing any sight-seeing Friday/Sunday when here - it's kinda cool they'll be in my city! :D

I haven't listened to Muse for awhile - wanted it to be kind of 'fresh' to my ears as I was seriously O.D.ing on it all for a couple years straight! :p Just listened to some this evening - dang it's going to be good :D

can't believe I'll be walking distance to Muse! :eek: -- so different from having to hop on a flippin' plane lol

I wonder if any of them will be doing any sight-seeing Friday/Sunday when here - it's kinda cool they'll be in my city! :D

First time I saw Muse I decided that for a week before the gig, I wouldn't listen to a single Muse song in any way at all. It made their first song (it was Resistance if I remember) more worth it. Plus I got to hear a bunch of bands I hadn't paid much attention to.

It'll be cool if they go sightseeing. I don't live in SF but close enough to where the attractions aren't all that special. It's always strange when a family member comes to visit and they see all the iconic things for the first time

First time I saw Muse I decided that for a week before the gig, I wouldn't listen to a single Muse song in any way at all. It made their first song (it was Resistance if I remember) more worth it. Plus I got to hear a bunch of bands I hadn't paid much attention to.

It'll be cool if they go sightseeing. I don't live in SF but close enough to where the attractions aren't all that special. It's always strange when a family member comes to visit and they see all the iconic things for the first time

There are still some places special - I'm still kinda new here and I haven't really explored too much of Golden Gate Park yet (been to the art gallery and science museum but not a whole lot else - kinda lame really :LOL: ) I didn't really feel like a local here till I was able to provide directions to a tourist and of course, bitch about the transit system here :p

Archived