Any info on meeting up at all? I don't have a facebook so I couldn't really join the group :$

Oh yeah! We need to figure something out. It'd be cool if we could all go out for food or something the night before the fest on the 11th in San Fran. Or maybe we could look at each other's schedules and find a time we're all free, if it exists :chuckle:

I have a couple more spots available in my car. I bought a parking pass, so we don't have to wait for the shuttle. If you want to ride with us and share the cost, send me a pm with your phone number and where you live. We're in the east bay, and will take 680 to 24 to the Bay Bridge. Going all 3 days of course.

I'm only going Saturday so if there's a meetup during the festival I can most likely show up. Me and the people I'm going with should be free until the big bands start playing (but most likely everyone will head to the stage at that point too). I'll have to miss out on stuff before and after, as I don't think I could get someone to drive me to San Fran just to meet musers...

I have a couple more spots available in my car. I bought a parking pass, so we don't have to wait for the shuttle. If you want to ride with us and share the cost, send me a pm with your phone number and where you live. We're in the east bay, and will take 680 to 24 to the Bay Bridge. Going all 3 days of course.

That's so nice of you to offer! (I'm taken care of with rides etc, but thanks for offering). I like the "of course" part :awesome:

I'm only going Saturday so if there's a meetup during the festival I can most likely show up. Me and the people I'm going with should be free until the big bands start playing (but most likely everyone will head to the stage at that point too). I'll have to miss out on stuff before and after, as I don't think I could get someone to drive me to San Fran just to meet musers...

:( I think quite a few of us board members are planning on being on the barrier all day on Muse day, so I'm not sure if a meetup would work on Saturday if it's not after the show.

Oh yeah! We need to figure something out. It'd be cool if we could all go out for food or something the night before the fest on the 11th in San Fran. Or maybe we could look at each other's schedules and find a time we're all free, if it exists :chuckle:

I'm down for a meet-up on the 11th. :)

:( I think quite a few of us board members are planning on being on the barrier all day on Muse day, so I'm not sure if a meetup would work on Saturday if it's not after the show.

Well I don't mean a full spend time meet up, but maybe just hang around the barrier with some or something. Concerts are always fun with more people :happy:

I'm down for a meet-up on the 11th. :)

I think it's doable!

Do you think that the sound check will be on Thursday? Anybody planning on checking it out? I won't get there till Friday, so I'll be out of luck.

Hmm, no idea how the soundchecking is gunna work.

Well I don't mean a full spend time meet up, but maybe just hang around the barrier with some or something. Concerts are always fun with more people :happy:

Oh ok, well I plan on being outside the OSL gates before they open at 11 on Saturday, so maybe we could have a hangout there?

I think it's doable!

Oh ok, well I plan on being outside the OSL gates before they open at 11 on Saturday, so maybe we could have a hangout there?

That should be fine. Maybe others can show up too.

Another note, but last year or so my friends and I joked about bringing a sign saying "Play Showbiz" or something to the next gig. With full OoS coming up for Reading, and the lack of songs in the earlier sets, I think we're actually considering going through with something like it but for an Origin rarity.

That should be fine. Maybe others can show up too.

Another note, but last year or so my friends and I joked about bringing a sign saying "Play Showbiz" or something to the next gig. With full OoS coming up for Reading, and the lack of songs in the earlier sets, I think we're actually considering going through with something like it but for an Origin rarity.

:happy:

Ooooooh good idea! I'm too lazy to hold a sign for the whole show, but if I were to make one it'd say something about Space Dementia, Hyper Music, or Megalomania. (Already heard CE and Micro Cuts, so I'd love to get one of those 3). Space Dementia is my favorite Muse song ever.

Maybe I should dig out the "Play some fuckin' BLISS" sign someone at Sacramento gave to me to hold up that I forgot to hold up. :facepalm:

:LOL:

I would absolutely love to hear Bliss again. I'm not kidding when I say this, it was literally the best moment at a concert I've ever experienced. It really was this feeling of pure elation to hear it live, especially the extended version when Matt builds to the falsetto part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I-Ij2L5K6Y

Omg I'm like crying watching this. Fuck the setlist beef, I love Muse. No band makes me feel this way. I'll be happy to hear whatever they play at OSL, even if it's the most generic setlist ever.

Actually, thinking about it, I might have thrown it away due to it being pointless after the gig. :( If I can't find it, I have a week to make a new sign. :chuckle:

Mel, would you be interested in holding up a sign that said "Citizen", while I held up a sign that said "Erased"?

Plenty of time :LOL:

Ehh I don't really want to hold out any signs, I was planning on using my arms for either dancing or taking pictures :unsure:

:LOL:

I would absolutely love to hear Bliss again. I'm not kidding when I say this, it was literally the best moment at a concert I've ever experienced. It really was this feeling of pure elation to hear it live, especially the extended version when Matt builds to the falsetto part.

BWAHHHH I went to the Saturday show only and missed out on Bliss :( I think instead I got...Guiding Light.

Plenty of time :LOL:

Ehh I don't really want to hold out any signs, I was planning on using my arms for either dancing or taking pictures :unsure:

I was just going to volunteer myself to hold a sign when I read this LOL. I'll be taking plenty of pictures so my hands probably won't be free either. :( But I'll join any Muse signage-making committee! :D

BWAHHHH I went to the Saturday show only and missed out on Bliss :( I think instead I got...Guiding Light.

I was just going to volunteer myself to hold a sign when I read this LOL. I'll be taking plenty of pictures so my hands probably won't be free either. :( But I'll join any Muse signage-making committee! :D

I'm sorry, at least you got MKU!

GUYS GUESS WHAT

Bliss, B&H, CE and MotP are on the setlist for Lolla tonight! :dance: I have hope for OSL!

:happy:

Ooooooh good idea! I'm too lazy to hold a sign for the whole show, but if I were to make one it'd say something about Space Dementia, Hyper Music, or Megalomania. (Already heard CE and Micro Cuts, so I'd love to get one of those 3). Space Dementia is my favorite Muse song ever.

With my friends we came to an agreement on Space Dementia, and I guess you added just confirms it. If we're not lazy enough to go through with it, I guess it'll be space dementia unless someone wants to suggest something else...

would you be interested in holding up a sign that said "Citizen", while I held up a sign that said "Erased"?

...like this

With my friends we came to an agreement on Space Dementia, and I guess you added just confirms it. If we're not lazy enough to go through with it, I guess it'll be space dementia unless someone wants to suggest something else...

...like this

DO SPACE DEMENTIA

I seriously have hearing that song live on my bucket list. I would cry so hard if they played it.

Naww what?

It's a long time thing. The person I'm going with (that I have contact with) is apparently in Seattle so I can't discuss much (and yes I just found out 5 minutes ago, as an example of low contact).

Also, I have agreement for the Space Dementia sign, so I might actually do this :D

I'm sorry, at least you got MKU!

GUYS GUESS WHAT

Bliss, B&H, CE and MotP are on the setlist for Lolla tonight! :dance: I have hope for OSL!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :eek:

all I want is Citizen Erased but omg if I could have B&H, Bliss, and MotP, too.......oh and maybe if they could throw in Micro Cuts :D But really, I just need to hear CE and my night will be made

...like this

Didn't Matt once say that Space Dementia was his favorite song to play on the keyboard?? Here's his chance!!!!!!

Hope my expectations for this show aren't too high :rolleyes:

all I want is Citizen Erased but omg if I could have B&H, Bliss, and MotP, too.......oh and maybe if they could throw in Micro Cuts :D But really, I just need to hear CE and my night will be made

Didn't Matt once say that Space Dementia was his favorite song to play on the keyboard?? Here's his chance!!!!!!

Well they also said they like playing Dead Star, Chis wanted to bring Escape back, and Bliss is Matt's favorite song. Yet not much play time for those. But I'm still hopeful for this gig, so might as well try :)

It's a long time thing. The person I'm going with (that I have contact with) is apparently in Seattle so I can't discuss much (and yes I just found out 5 minutes ago, as an example of low contact).

Also, I have agreement for the Space Dementia sign, so I might actually do this :D

Ah ok. Yay for the sign!

They didn't end up playing Bliss, but still :awesome:

I really hope they play it, but I don't have expectations either. Honestly I'm just excited to be seeing them one last time before they take a break from touring for a few years :happy:

Well they also said they like playing Dead Star, Chis wanted to bring Escape back, and Bliss is Matt's favorite song. Yet not much play time for those. But I'm still hopeful for this gig, so might as well try :)

I'm hopeful too :happy: I won't be too disappointed if we don't have any surprises though, I'm just glad to be seeing them with all the other amazing bands at OSL.

Speaking of which, if you have a 3-day pass, make time to see Foster The People on Friday. Seriously.

Archived