Some fans got questions answered on Twitter by Matt last night. Among them is that there'll be US dates later this year, and a Europe Tour next year, but no Bestival appearance. We probably knew that already though tbf.

He did say yes to a query if they'll ever bring back the song Take a Bow, and also said he wants to do a merch line based on that t-shirt he designed/wore on Music Station. Bet a fair few would buy that. :chuckle:

Some fans got questions answered on Twitter by Matt last night. Among them is that there'll be US dates later this year, and a Europe Tour next year, but no Bestival appearance. We probably knew that already though tbf.

He did say yes to a query if they'll ever bring back the song Take a Bow, and also said he wants to do a merch line based on that t-shirt he designed/wore on Music Station. Bet a fair few would buy that. :chuckle:

Oli told us in Lisbon over a month ago that US tour dates would be released "soon" (define soon, please!) and that they would be in Seattle in November. Still waiting.

Seattle in november? They start the 360 tour in Mexico so it's a bit complicated isn't it? :LOL:

Not really - could do a streak of Vancouver-Seattle-Portland-Oakland-LA-San Diego-Phoenix-Mexico City for an early November run of gigs.

Of course we don't really know how big they're planning on making this US tour.

Not really - could do a streak of Vancouver-Seattle-Portland-Oakland-LA-San Diego-Phoenix-Mexico City for an early November run of gigs.

Now that i realize if they have 2 different stages they could just fly from Bogota to Vancouver and keep touring with the new stage already set :LOL:

Guessing by the map for Mexico, it is literally just a runway and a small circle in the middle of the arena isn't it?

I'd say the U2 360 thing was more elaborate, given that essentially took up half the stadium as opposed to the TR/T2L tour stages, which were an end stage with the video screens formatted to sit over the top so seats behind could be sold.

The Key Arena in Seattle appears to be a strong possibility since there is no conflict with the NBA schedule (The SuperSonics moved to Oklahoma in 2008).

The Staples Center however does not have a lot of open slots available for Muse gig(s). There are a few open dates in November/December/January and around ten days in early February until the 2016 GRAMMY Awards on Monday February 15. Will the band's booking agent opt for the Staples Center (AEG-owned) or the Forum (Azoff/Live Nation) or some other LA venue and how many shows - 1, 2 or 3?

I can tell you that was one of my experiences with a center stage (not that artist, but a very similar set up) - ended up with the visuals down below blocking the view of the band for large portions of the audience for a large part of the gig, and the visuals above not being visible (and in my case the overhead visuals were different, and part of the schtick) unless you were far enough away you couldn't see the band at all.

I hope Muse has come up with something smarter that I'm just not envisioning. :noey:

Boston's TD Garden, assuming that Muse will play the east coast at all and assuming it would be in the 2nd month of touring, has Dec 1-6th free, as well as the 8th, 10th, 13th, 17th, and 19th. So it wont be IMPOSSIBLE for them to play Boston- it would just be really annoying to get to the venue and such because of winter weather.

Do which? The Back to the Future intro (Coldplay did that on their last tour) or the inaudible noise? (Muse did that on their last tour opening with Unsustainable)

The least important thing of that video is the music man, look at those visuals :LOL:

Edited by White Heat